JPIV Production Affected by Writer's Strike

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
jpIV
a hatchling

Post by jpIV »

In a recent interview with Comingsoon.net, veteran producer Frank Marshall responded to a number of questions regarding fourth installments of his popular series, including Jason Bourne, Indiana Jones, and Jurassic Park. On the latest dinosaur adventure, Marshall said that while the current WGA strike is holding up script revisions, the film is still on track for a 2009 release. “There’s an idea and we just have to see if it shakes out,” he said. While it’s disappointing to hear that the script has yet to be finalized, the fact that Frank Marshall still considers the project to be greenlit should be somewhat reassuring to long-starved fans.

Although I wouldn't hold my breath...
jpIV / Everett
[url=http://www.kampkoala.com/]kampkoala.com[/url]
[url=http://www.kampkoala.com/][/url]
Mr. DNA
a hunter

Post by Mr. DNA »

I don't think JPIV is ever coming out...
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

This delay is even worse than Duke Nukem Forever.
GrAveTzT
an egg

Post by GrAveTzT »

Hey, everyone.

I'm really looking forward to the fourth if it ever does come around, but I have to be honest.

I was reading the script and the storyline of the movie and it seemed a little bit of a turn off.

It said that somehow dinosaurs have military weapons strapped to their bodies by the Gov't until something going wrong and they run wild shooting at people.

I seriously hope that isn't the true story they are going to bring out. If so, they should've named it "turok" instead of Jurassic Park.