Jurassic Park is still alive!

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Jurassic Park is still alive!

Post by Jon »

Finally a little bit of news with Jurassic Park IV from good ol'Joey.

http://www.jpdatabase.net/2010/01/14/ju ... -is-alive/

What do you think about the possibility of another trilogy? Will it involve the previous set of characters (at least a cameo?) or will it bring a whole new set to the silver screen?
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
jpIV
a hatchling

Re: Jurassic Park is still alive!

Post by jpIV »

Damn. You beat me to it. : )
Jon
db 2nd generation

Post by Jon »

jpIV wrote:Damn. You beat me to it. : )
The strange things I do while I'm at work. Only 2 hours and 25 minutes until I get out of this place. Then it's back home to work on my friend's research (yay! I'm actually helping with Astrophysics research!!), and to work on the new design for the main website. It's probably going to be very similar to the forum now that I've finished this template.
jpIV
a hatchling

Post by jpIV »

Well, the forum looks awesome, so you get a vote in favor of doing something similar with the main site. And hopefully more people will see it now that news might start trickling in again.
Jon
db 2nd generation

Post by Jon »

jpIV wrote:Well, the forum looks awesome, so you get a vote in favor of doing something similar with the main site. And hopefully more people will see it now that news might start trickling in again.

Indeed. It dug me out of my grave. Now, if only my hair would start growing back!

I'm still in shock that they are considering a second trilogy. The possibilities are limitless. We just need somewhat decent script writers. Presumably we should get J.J. Abrams (haha). I absolutely love what he did with Star Trek and what he does with Fringe (I hope Fox doesn't cancel it...).
no1important
an egg

Post by no1important »

While I am not sure that doing away with the old in favor of a new trilogy is the only way to go, I do think that it is probably the best way.

This is some exciting stuff. Sure glad I know where to go if I want to stay posted. =)