JP:IV imdb page

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
zim01001
an egg

JP:IV imdb page

Post by zim01001 »

It hasn't been long since the news about the upcoming JP trilogy, same goes for the abrupt removal of the JP:IV page at imdb.
Still there is no news about a dedicated site for JP:IV, it simply seems no one cares..
Jeez, its been like 9 years since JP3 now, one might wonder whats going on.
It seems there is more talk than action and the imdb discussions are rather dull too.
I mean, they can at least bring up the imdb page even if its in planning stage.
m_alex
an egg

Re: JP:IV imdb page

Post by m_alex »

Hello this is Matt (m_alex) I really can't tell you how much I searched Jurassic Park IV on Google, Ask.com, Wiki Answers, and lots more. I heard Steven Spielberg saying, "Yes, there is going to be a Jurassic Park IV." But I didn't really think That Jurassic Park III was that good and Joe Johnston was the one that produced it or directed it or something like that and I heard that he was either going to produce it or direct it for Jurassic Park IV. If he does, I hope its better than Jurassic Park III.

Matt (m_alex)
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

I was really looking forward to the Captain America movie when I heard Jensen Ackles from Supernatural was in the running to play the man with the red, white and blue shield. Unfortunately, he dropped out of the screening process. That might be because Supernatural might be renewed for a 6th season... (I HOPE! YAY!!!)... Then I heard Joe was going to be a part of it. After seeing the disaster that was Wolfman, I fear for 'Cap.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Jon wrote:I was really looking forward to the Captain America movie when I heard Jensen Ackles from Supernatural was in the running to play the man with the red, white and blue shield. Unfortunately, he dropped out of the screening process. That might be because Supernatural might be renewed for a 6th season...

Scratch that... Supernatural WAS picked up for a 6th season.

http://blog.cwtv.com/2010/02/16/the-cw- ... ve-series/
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.