Need some help from true JP fans.

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
BKproductions
an egg

Need some help from true JP fans.

Post by BKproductions »

Hey guys, I've been kicking around this idea for awhile, and with yesterday's announcement of the 4th film I thought it was as good a time as ever to give it a try. Basically, I want to create a fan video that is the first of its kind. I want to give as many JP fans as i can the opportunity to say thanks to Mr. Spielberg.
In this video i would want you guys to give a brief account of how jp has inspired you in your life via a two min, or less clip. I plan to get all the testimonials, edit, and send them to Spielberg himself.( I realize this may be extremely difficult but I think it can be done.)
If you like the idea and are willing to help just let me know and I can get you any info you need. I think this is the kind of thing that will ensure that Spielberg puts his all into the movie, even if he is only producing. And who doesn't want an opportunity to possibly say something to Steven Spielberg. Hope you guys are interested.

Thanks,
Brent Kappel
email brent.kappel@loop.colum.edu
T-rex23
the extinct

Re: Need some help from true JP fans.

Post by T-rex23 »

If I had a camera I would.....
paulieobe
an egg

Re: Need some help from true JP fans.

Post by paulieobe »

BKproductions wrote:Hey guys, I've been kicking around this idea for awhile, and with yesterday's announcement of the 4th film I thought it was as good a time as ever to give it a try. Basically, I want to create a fan video that is the first of its kind. I want to give as many JP fans as i can the opportunity to say thanks to Mr. Spielberg.
In this video i would want you guys to give a brief account of how jp has inspired you in your life via a two min, or less clip. I plan to get all the testimonials, edit, and send them to Spielberg himself.( I realize this may be extremely difficult but I think it can be done.)
If you like the idea and are willing to help just let me know and I can get you any info you need. I think this is the kind of thing that will ensure that Spielberg puts his all into the movie, even if he is only producing. And who doesn't want an opportunity to possibly say something to Steven Spielberg. Hope you guys are interested.

Thanks,
Brent Kappel
email brent.kappel@loop.colum.edu
My Fan Film back in 2000 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOCObIvjaks