General Cantina

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Hey, welcome to the Cantina. I got this idea from commander cool0 on the LucasArts forums who created two Cantinas himself. This is an RPG based around a restaurant style Cantina similar to ones seen in Star Wars.

The original members were commander cool0, joshhater93, Lea Nikkaya, Sontzu, Lord Sanch0, Hawk Girl and CaptainMazda. I joined soon after the Cantina reached about 20 pages and commander Bly 122 joined shortly after me. My name on the LucasArts forums is Jedi_Master_42.

They are considered senior members and are the highest ranking in their occupations(Jedi, Clone Commander, Military, etc.)

I'm hoping that they join me here on JPDb.

The original Cantinas had commander cool0 filling orders by replying to them, however he left and people had to get it themselves. I eventually came up with the idea of serving droids and it's worked pretty well. I probably won't be filling orders, so we'll do what we did in the other Cantinas. All you have to do is say something along the lines of " *receives food* " or " serving droid brings food over* ."

In the Cantinas on the LucasArts forums, we sometimes wind up leaving the Cantina and going on missions and such. In one of them we actually initiated Order 66 and have been in exile ever since. In order to participate you must follow these rules:

1. Whenever you enter or leave the Cantina, you must say how you leave or what you do when you leave. Ex: *dark hooded figure enters Cantina* / *sets his drink down and walks out the door*

2. You must use the same form of description stated above when doing any action. Ex: *orders a drink* / *sits at table in the corner*

3. You may interact with other patrons and you may even wind up fighting each other. However, you may not kill each other and you have to clean up the mess you make.

4. You may not take actions that destroy/kill everything/everyone such as: *Death Star Destroys Cantina* or *goes on a rampage and kills everyone*

5. When creating/developing a character, you may not make yourself "all-powerful" or keep making up new things as we go along. Once you've developed your character fully you may not change things to fit the situation.

6. You are allowed to kill your own character off and start off fresh if you wish to change your character. However, if you do so, you must say how your character dies, and then re-introduce yourself.

7. You cannot kill another character made by one of us unless that person agrees.

8. Do not be cheap in disputes by ending them in one post. Each person must have equal opportunity to win a fight.

9. This Cantina is placed in the time of Episode III. However, events of the movies do not have to take place. We can mold this universe in the way that we want it to. If you would like to have a Cantina during another time period, please ask me and I will create another one.

10. If we wind up going off on completely different directions, such as developing a story for a completely unique RPG that has nothing to do with the Cantina, I will create a new topic here in the RPG section to allow that story to unfold.

My name is Kadon(not my real name). I own this Cantina and I am a Jedi Master with an astounding talent to train apprentices to Knighthood rather quickly. In addition to this ability, I am also a very powerful Jedi in other aspects. Due to my skills, the Council has denied me a Council position because they feel I am more useful out on missions and training Padawans.

The menu includes the following: Corellian Ale, Milkshake(any flavor), Ice cream(any flavor), CommanderCool0's famous Pudding(chocolate only), Ewok Finger Salad(any dressing), Nerfburgers, Rancor BBQ(choose the sauce), and Pie(any flavor).

If you would like something else added, please ask me if I serve it and I will order some to add to the menu.

We do serve droids and pets are allowed, but please keep them under control.

So please, come in, sit and order something. Talk it up, enjoy your stay and behave yourselves.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 03 Apr 2006, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*gets a glass of Bothan Ale and stands behind the Bar*
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 03 Feb 2006, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. XIII
a hatchling

Post by Dr. XIII »

*Walks in to look around*

HELLO? So this is the Cantina.
You know you're having a really bad day when you took a look around you and all your fellow explorers were immediately devoured by an angry Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Giganotosaurus Carolinii. (In seperate areas of the island)
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Well hello there. Yes this is the Cantina. Go ahead and order something. I'll just be over here watching the Match.

*takes his Bothan Ale and sits behind the bar watching the Arena Battle on the Ion Hyperdrive Network*

*looks up*

Things seem pretty slow around here. I guess I picked a bad location or something.

*looks back to the match*
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 05 Feb 2006, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. XIII
a hatchling

Post by Dr. XIII »

*Dr. XIII looks at the match, then outside*

Either THAT, or of the people don't know what the location is.

*Orders a glass of Diet Pepsi, and a Nerfburger which tatse just like the bacon-cheese burger. Looks at the match.*

Who's winning this match?

*Picks at his teeth with his claws.*
Last edited by Dr. XIII on 05 Feb 2006, 04:52, edited 1 time in total.
You know you're having a really bad day when you took a look around you and all your fellow explorers were immediately devoured by an angry Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Giganotosaurus Carolinii. (In seperate areas of the island)
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Well, Dr. Blaston's using his precision disruptor rifle, but he can't hit Szcizitch. I guess it's understandable since Szcizitch is using a sword at close range.

*Szcizitch stabs Dr. Blaston as he was trying to blast him*

Well, that's that...

Announcer: stay tuned for the next match.

*gets another glass of Bothan Ale*
Dr. XIII
a hatchling

Post by Dr. XIII »

OUCH! X_X That HAD to hurt!!

*Slugs a glass of Diet Pepsi*

I wonder what the next match has in store?

*BURP!!!*

Pardon Me! \\\^^///
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*picks up remote*

I'm not sure.

Lemme check something.

*changes channel*

Ugh...Rodians in love...forget it.

*immediately changes back to IHN*

Announcer: ...and there you have it! What a match!! Stay tuned for the long awaited grudge match between last year's champions, Ryla and Goondak.

Um...ok..
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 07 Feb 2006, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. XIII
a hatchling

Post by Dr. XIII »

*whistles*

THIS could get UGLY!

*Orders a Pumpkun pie and another glass of Diet Pepsi.*

This I got to see.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Just when I thought I was going to delete this forum... proves there is life after death.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.