Cantina

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Hey, welcome to the Cantina. If you've been to the General Cantina, then you know the rules. Please visit the General Cantina to know the history of them and other things you might need to know about them. This one is a little different in that you may not take a story outside of the Cantina. This RPG will stay in the Cantina at all times. Other than that, all the regular rules apply. I will repeat them:

1. The RPG may not leave the Cantina under any circumstances.

2. Whenever you enter or leave the Cantina, you must say how you leave or what you do when you leave. Ex: *dark hooded figure enters Cantina* / *sets his drink down and walks out the door*

3. You must use the same form of description stated above when doing any action. Ex: *orders a drink* / *sits at table in the corner*

4. You may interact with other patrons and you may even wind up fighting each other. However, you may not kill each other and you have to clean up the mess you make.

5. You may not take actions that destroy/kill everything/everyone such as: *Death Star Destroys Cantina* or *goes on a rampage and kills everyone*

6. When creating/developing a character, you may not make yourself "all-powerful" or keep making up new things as we go along. Once you've developed your character fully you may not change things to fit the situation.

7. You are allowed to kill your own character off and start off fresh if you wish to change your character. However, if you do so, you must say how your character dies, and then re-introduce yourself.

8. You cannot kill another character made by one of us unless that person agrees.

9. Do not be cheap in disputes by ending them in one post. Each person must have equal opportunity to win a fight.

10. This Cantina is placed in the time of Episode III. If you would like to have a Cantina during another time period, please ask me and I will create another one.

My name is Kadon(not my real name). I own this Cantina and I am a Jedi Master with an astounding talent to train apprentices to Knighthood rather quickly. In addition to this ability, I am also a very powerful Jedi in other aspects. Due to my skills, the Council has denied me a Council position because they feel I am more useful out on missions and training Padawans.

The menu includes the following: Corellian Ale, Milkshake(any flavor), Ice cream(any flavor), CommanderCool0's famous Pudding(chocolate only), Ewok Finger Salad(any dressing), Nerfburgers, Rancor BBQ(choose the sauce), and Pie(any flavor).

If you would like something else added, please ask me if I serve it and I will order some to add to the menu.

We do serve droids and pets are allowed, but please keep them under control.

So come on in, sit and order something. If I don't give it to you, you can expect the serving droids to get it for you. Talk it up, enjoy your stay and behave yourselves.

(P.S. I guess this could also serve as a sort of..planning area for the General Cantina. If we're in the middle of something and need to discuss what's going on, we can come here to talk about it instead of cluttering the RPG with talk that doesn't actually move anything forward.)
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 27 Oct 2006, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*gets a glass of Bothan Ale and sits behind the Bar*
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*notices a serving droid malfunctioning*

*picks up a hydrospanner and starts performing maintenance on it*
Warmaster_Horus
an egg

Post by Warmaster_Horus »

*walks in and sees the place briming with patrons*
*he walks up to the bar and sits*
*ill have a glass of Tarisian Ale please*
*the serving droid goes and gets the Ale and returns momentarly*
"Thanks" he says as he takes a sip
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*finishes maintenence on the droid*

*another serving droid crashes into a table, spilling drinks and shattering glasses all over said table*

Ugh...

*reactivates Hydrospanner*