Cryptids

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

I rip a ribbon of flesh from the carcass. Looking down at my kill, I see little meat left on the Mokele-Mbembe. My hunger staitated, I turn and walk away. I look around and feel the earth start to become more sloping. I turn after hearing the moan of a loan Sasquatch. It runs into view, moans again when it sees me, and turns only to be attached by a Chupacabra. The Chupacabra bites into the Sasquatch's neck and sucks out the blood with it's straw like tounge. It looks at me, hoots in surprise, and flees. I move away from the area and almost walk right into another Kasai Rex with a deep crinsom color and jet black strips.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

name :loch ness monster
lengh :50
weight:2 tons
danger level:10
large dark green long neck highly evolved pleaseasuar evolved to have gills and lungs to live under water and land also grew claws on fins and grows alge on stomache for land travel and sharp teeth for riping flesh and sliceing bones hunts in packs.

after eating a larg dear is attrackted to the other cryptids and hops out of water to kill to find a second lochness monster fighting for my teritorry I snap the other one's neck off and eat his carcess
then i am confronted by 2 rex's and prepair to attack and let out a below and my pack of other lochness monster's arive and start ripping the rex's appart.
Last edited by trex kills spino on 22 Mar 2006, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

look out hollywood
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

OOC: Uh, T-rex Kills Spino, unless there's another pair of Kasai Rexes, that's Powerplaying. Your profile isn't complete, ethier.

IC: I whip 'round and slam into the side of the Nessie. It flips on it's back and I put my foot on it and press down.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

was talking about two juviniles.

look out hollywood