DBZ RPG

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Hey there..just got the idea while I was on another site. I'm still not sure if we should use real characters or make them up, so if someone could help me with that I'd appreciate suggestions.

Basically, we are in a DBZ type universe and we do..DBZ things.

Just a few rules:

1. Don't kill others without giving them a chance to fight back.
2. Don't make yourself all-powerful.
3. Don't post actions for other people unless they ask you to.
4. Don't fool around. This includes making bizarre characters that are unrealistic and almost silly.

That's all, so..yeah..let's begin:

**Earth...a semi-peaceful planet up until now...**
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 08 Jun 2006, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*stands on a windy hill-top, surveying the land*

*smiles and takes off into the air, flying off at high speeds*
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*flies over a lake, making waves a he skims the water*
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

*Space ship land in grassy plaine the beaste in the pic emerges*Those pathetic humans(sas beaste in the picture).......they dont stand a chance against me..............The all powerfull MARIAN!*lauphs menisingly*I will take over the earth with the help of my minions.....
Last edited by Andy-rex on 04 Jun 2006, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#0040FF]i'm a jurassic park veteran, you're not[/color]
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*reaches the middle of the lake*
*his eyes widen and he stops*
*water rings spread out from under him as he floats there looking around*
*he senses something...but can't figure it out*
*all he knows is that the long time of peace he helped to create years ago is over*

*clenches his fists and powers up*
*then takes off at super speeds into the horizon*

(Just remember that it might be a little difficult to pull off battles. It's almost impossible to make things fair when users are on different sides. That's why I always suggest that whoever joins be a good guy, that way user-controlled characters just deal with villains that someone makes up. Are you the beast thing, or are you just introducing it into the RPG?)
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

I am the beaste thing but his name is Marian.If you give me your instant message name we can talk about how we should make the battles.Me and tks did it millions of time for the topic called "The big fight"in genaral section.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

(Yes, I know what you did there, but this is a different type of thread. It's not planned as you suggest. It's play by post. Trust me, we've tried to do this thousands of times on other sites, and it never works out fairly unless everyone's on the same side. Also, if your character dies, they can't come back. Well, I guess the good guys can in this case. I mean they've got the Dragon Balls. But still.)
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 04 Jun 2006, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:(Yes, I know what you did there, but this is a different type of thread. It's not planned as you suggest. It's play by post. Trust me, we've tried to do this thousands of times on other sites, and it never works out fairly unless everyone's on the same side. Also, if your character dies, they can't come back. Well, I guess the good guys can in this case. I mean they've got the Dragon Balls. But still.)
Bad guys can come back.Havnt you ever seen the episode were freeza,cell,and a hwole bunch of other bad guys kill satan and open a portal to earth?That should be the same thing here.But the bad guys have to be bad to the bone to kill satan and there has to be over 10 of them.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

(Myself and a lot of other DBZ fans don't count GT as canon in the DBZ universe. For one, it was created purely for profit. It wasn't created by Akira Toriyama, and it screwed up a lot of the things that were set by DB and DBZ. We're not counting things from GT as possible, but I see your point. However, this thread can't have people dying and coming back to life over and over. It has to have some sort of solid story going, at least to a certain extent.)
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

No but when i say bad i mean B-a-d.Like freeza times 10 bad.After that ep goku pikle-o and Master yoshi had to round up all the villans,Throw them back into the portal and close it 4 ever.So if your really bad(like me)you can only come back once.