Jurassic Park Forever

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
darkraptor
a hatchling

Post by darkraptor »

i think we should have a rpg type thin were we make up a charecter (dino) and walk about isla sorna * only an idea

**Current Locations:

Jungle
Embryonics Administration and Laboratories
Last edited by darkraptor on 07 Feb 2007, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

If you want to start one, go ahead. I checked back and someone already tried making one, but it never took off the ground. I guess he stopped coming to the site or something, because he stopped posting.

So what would be the guidelines?
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 29 Nov 2006, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
darkraptor
a hatchling

Post by darkraptor »

ok first we are all dinosaurs on inGens list and state your name like so

Name: (your dinosaur's name)
Species: (what species is your dinosaur?)
s**: (your dino's gender)
Height: (your dino's height)
Length: (your dino's length)
Weight: (your dino's weight)
Wingspan: (for pterosaurs)
Coloration: (what color is your dinosaur, as well as any distinctive marks)
Bio: (How your dinosaur acts, what he/she likes to do. Is he/she a good hunter? Is there a particular kind of food he/she likes? Also, see if you can provide a picture that shows what your dinosaur looks like.)
Territory: (What territory is your animal's liar in?)

like so 5 velociraptors to each pack and only 5 t rex 5 spinos

this is me
Name: slash
Species: velociraptor antirrhopus sornaensis" sensu Paul
s**: male
Height: 6ft 2in
Length: 8ft
Weight: 1pd
Wingspan: N/a
Coloration: has red feathers growing
Bio: is a great hunter and is the leader of a pack
Territory: jungle
Last edited by darkraptor on 29 Nov 2006, 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Name: Vel
Species: Velociraptor
s**: Male
Height: 5 ft, 7 in.
Length: 8 ft, 2 in.
Weight: 72 lbs
Wingspan: N/A
Coloration: Scar on the left side of his snout starting at the top ridge 3 inches from the nostrils and angling down towards his body, stopping at the teeth line 2 in. from his left eye. Then another large scar down the left side of his neck starting near the jaw and ending at the shoulder.
Bio: A rouge. He does not feel the need nor the desire to assimilate into a pack. Once a normal pack raptor, his last pack of 3 years was slaughtered on the southern beach while under his leadership. Their ambush was successful, but things turned ugly when their target suddenly gained the upper hand with a sudden burst of energy. After it killed his pack and assumed that he was dead as well, it dragged one of the other pack members into the jungle and was never seen by Vel again. He just barely survived the ordeal and laid on the beach bleeding for 4 hours before limping his way to the nearest watering hole. During which time his pack's bodies were soon devoured by scavengers. To this day he avoids entering that area and has not joined another pack.
Territory: Due to his singularity, he does not possess territory of his own. He roams the island hunting dinosaurs within his hunting capabilities, while being unusually contemplative for a dinosaur. His travels span the entire island, except for the southern center area; where his pack was killed.

I could be mistaken, but aren't dinosaur lifespans very short? In this case, 15 would be VERY old for a velociraptor, but I would need to find a source stating the life span of the species. For now I'll put that mine is 17, and I'll change it if we find out the real life span. Btw, Vel just sounds good as a name. I wasn't being lazy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I mean it sounds better than Veelo. And.. I didn't really want to name him Scar/Scarface /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . Oh, and Velociraptors 2 feet tall would weigh about 45lbs. So..a 1lb velociraptor is a little farfetched. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> That's about the weight of a compy. Sorry, I don't mean to nitpick.

Oh and am I correct to assume that those two other threads are where we will actually RP, while this is the information thread?

P.S. I fixed your link for you. And I need a suggestion. What kind of raptor should I be? I prefer the look of the TLW version, but my character bio fits better with the JP3 version.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 29 Nov 2006, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
darkraptor
a hatchling

Post by darkraptor »

its better to go with your discription i love the look of tlw one but the jp/// one is better and do you want to join my pack? and yes thay are rp more comming soon /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and i will be adding humans soon but we need more players
Last edited by darkraptor on 01 Dec 2006, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Alright then, I'll go with JP3.

I wouldn't want to join a pack right off the bat. You see, when I RP, I tend to be story heavy in creating my characters. I find it makes it easier for others to understand my vision of them. With Vel, I have a reason why he hasn't joined another pack. In order for him to do so, he would have to resolve the issue of his past that has prevented him from it. I do intend for him to join another pack, but that pack would have to show or give him something that heals his mental wounds first. I.E. show him a reason why he should want or need to be in one.

On the other hand, a secondary reason for developing him this way was so that I don't have to take orders from some other Alpha raptor /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

BTW, you should know that not many people on this board like to RP.
darkraptor
a hatchling

Post by darkraptor »

ok i like your ideas for you charecter and i dont ind but if we can get a few people that would be nice /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Alright. I'll try to get more people on here..but I'm not sure where to find them.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

You think maybe we should just start anyway? Maybe people will join in if they see some progress/activity.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 28 Apr 2008, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
samh15
an egg

Post by samh15 »

I'll join and since you guys need some people.

Name: King
Species:Tyrannosaurus rex
s**:Male
Height: 26 ft
Length: 45 ft
Weight: 8 tons
Wingspan:N/A
Coloration: A giant scar on his right side satrting a at the begging of his neck adown to his belly.His arms are not the normal 3 ft but a 5 feet.
Bio: King is much bigger than the other Tyrannosuars this making him powerfull. But it comes at a price he can't run at the 15 MPH like the others but he runs at aaout 8 to 10 miles. He does not want to run but he will if he has to, he suprsie his prey more the stalking them. He has no favorit food just anything he can get his jaws arould. He just has been seperated on his own for 3 mouths now. He is wanting to start a pack becaues its easyer for him to get food.
Territory: Does not have one right now he's been woundering trying to find a pack.But Right now he's own his just seems to wounder near the outside of the jungel