Matchbox "The Lost World" Action System (1997)

Advertise anything, everything, from sites to candy...
Its your store.
Alienprojects
a hunter

Post by Alienprojects »

All my money goes to UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pac West Crime Lab
Technology Cybercrime Center
T-Rex man
a hunter

Post by T-Rex man »

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Just kidding! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ... /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> ...... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sorry that was bad!
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

yes I have a bank account loser's /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> just kidding but i do get the 400 dollars and I do have a bank account.

look out hollywood
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

yes I have a bank account loser's /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> just kidding but i do get the 400 dollars and I do have a bank account.

look out hollywood
god_that_failed
a wonderer

Post by god_that_failed »

dont double post. i dont think anyone really cares that you have that kind of money(if you really have it), and the set as already been sold, so it wouldn't matter anyways.
T-Rex man
a hunter

Post by T-Rex man »

I have a bank account too! Just never put money in! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
BeatBox
an egg

Post by BeatBox »

trex kills spino wrote:
BeatBox wrote: Indeed. Not exactly the most stable of buyers. He offers 200$ or 300$, and sends me a PM afterwards his final bid is 150$ /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> What to think of this?
I just relized I could buy that for 150 dollars on ebay.
By all means, show us a link for that price.

And please stay ontopic. Polluting this thread has no meaning.
BeatBox
an egg

Post by BeatBox »

Luckely TyrannosaurusMatt replied and agreed with the sale, so the collection is sold after all.