Matchbox The Lost World entire collection

Advertise anything, everything, from sites to candy...
Its your store.
BeatBox
an egg

Post by BeatBox »

I kept the collection more then half a year for the buyer, we made a deal in november, and after all this time he told me he isn't going to buy it after all. So never be stupid enough to trust TyronnosaurusMatt for doing bussiness. I've created a new thread, because the old one is too full, and this is much clearer. So this collection is back for sale.

I'm offering the entire Matchbox Jurassic Park "The Lost World" Action System collection, mint in unopened boxes, the boxes also being in mint condition. This is the diecast collection brought out by Matchbox with the movie in 1997.

This collection was kept behind glass, in a dust-free and dry environment. All pieces are in excellent condition, and have not been touched since aquirement.

All pieces featured in this collection are:
- Skip Truck Tracker/Trapper with Ian Malcolm and Baby T-Rex
- Rescue Truck Tracker with Nick Van Owen and Baby Stegasaurus
- Chopper Tracker with Eddie Carr and Parasaurolophus
- Humvee Tracker with Roland Tembo and Velociraptor
- 4X4 Tracker with Eddie Carr and Pachycephalosaurus
- Hook Truck Tracker with Dieter Stark and Velociraptor
- Rage Rig with Dieter Stark and T-Rex, Baby T-Rex, and Parasaurolophus
- Fuel Depot with Headbutting Pachos, breakaway walls, and Humvee
- Garage with Mercedes AAV, Site B Trapper/Trailer, and 2 attacking Raptors

Here are some pictures of the collection:

Since it is very difficult to put a price on this collection, I would say the best offer wins. I am from Belgium, and ship to every location. The entire collection is unique in the way that it is complete, and everything (including the boxes) are mint, so it gets sold as a whole, not in pieces.

I would be glad to answer all your question on my email adress (bfonteyn@gmail.com), or with PM.
Last edited by BeatBox on 14 Jun 2006, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
BeatBox
an egg

Post by BeatBox »

Sold. Lock please.