Dream Moods

Found a cool website, picture, animation? Post anything and everything you find on the web here...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Well, I should tell you first that age does not matter. Especially since that is not really that big a difference.(I used to think it was, then my friend proved me wrong.) My friend surprised me by dating a junior when we were still freshmen(high school). He continued that for 2 years.

Now then. I've been in that position before. Trying to figure out how to get a girl to like me that way. My experience shows that when you actually try to form something yourself, it's normally much more difficult and usually doesn't happen. It's always best when it occurs naturally.

I always give the same advice in these situations. If you already know her, and are indeed friends, you should talk to her about it. If she doesn't feel the same way, just try to go along as you always have, assuring her that those feelings won't get in the way. If she feels that something could be started, well then good for you.

I'm not sure if that's the best advice, but I always say it's best to actaully talk about it.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Well, in our e-mails she always calls me buddy, and refers to me as her friend, but she is busy and hardly gets to respond, and I'm trying to figure out a way to build things up, I'll possibly be heading to her college later on, not sure when though, and I've asked her already if she wants to go to lucnh or something, just for fun, and here is what she looks like:

[URL=http://www.wingchunsites.com/daniels/index.cfm?page=11]Amanda, the
most beautiful girl in the world![/URL

lets talk on yahoo if you want, im trex0083, so if you wanna chat just IM me
Last edited by T-rex23 on 12 Mar 2006, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Hush! They may be near!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Well, more advice from me is not to try too hard. When it becomes a goal is when it usually becomes unreachable. Let things occur as naturally as possible, and if you get the chance or feel you can, try to talk to her about it.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Oh, did you look at her pic? and if you did, think she's hot?
Hush! They may be near!
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Yoy know, I'm going to write essays on certain topics for my personal folders, and I should do one about dreams..
Hush! They may be near!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Go for it.

*double thumbs up*
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 13 Mar 2006, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

You don't mind if I use what you said in my little essay fo you? I promise though I'll give you credit..
Hush! They may be near!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Sure. Although it doesn't seem like I said much.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 13 Mar 2006, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

I finially got the essay done...I think I'll post it in the General forum tomorrow or something and let the whole JP community see my superior excentric Ian Malcome ways.....

"It's rape of the natural world."

lol
Hush! They may be near!