Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase Extended Edition

Come in and read some of my fan fics that am I working on and have finished. NO POSTING TOPICS, REPLIES ONLY.

Moderator: RickArnold

RickArnold
an egg

Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase Extended Edition

Post by RickArnold »

Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase<br /><br />Three years before tRaptor and Snirtex’s flooder armies attempted to take over Dan’s JP3 Page; the flooder forces were relatively small and had no leaders at the time. At the time, tRaptor was a councilman on the JPDatabase Counsel, slowly being corrupted by a mysterious force. As for the rest of the major players of the Site Wars, they had yet to rear their heads... yet.<br /><br />At the current time, JPDatabase was under siege by a small group of warriors called the Hackers, led by Drack and Bandido. JPDatabase was able to hold off the Hackers with ease, thanks to their grand warriors, Majestic, John Arnold, SamFan, Neo and Malcolm. But, the Hacker force has been grown amazingly, as rumors of a mysterious group supporting the Hackers grew as well.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The night air was cool and clean as it blew across the island of JPCompound as the city lights shined brightly. The streets were empty thanks to the island-wide curfew put into effect when special events were going on. The only thing in the streets was occasional cars, but even now they had come to halt. The Forum was buzzing with life, for tonight, they were holding a banquet to celebrate the alliance between JPDatabase and JPCompound. Everyone was attending, with Jon, the head of the JPDb board, as the guest of honor. Also attending from JPDatabase was his assistant; Malcolm, John Arnold and SamFan. The four of them were sitting in a dressing room, getting ready. Jon, Malcolm and John Arnold were all dressed in black tuxedos, and Sam was dressed in a sleek, red dress, as she stood in front of a mirror putting on dark red lipstick. John was frantically trying to tie his bowtie, but it was coming out bad each time.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Having some trouble, John?” Malcolm said, grinning. John Arnold just shot a look at Malcolm and went back to fumbling with it. Sam turned around from the mirror, placing the lipstick in her purse and walked over to John.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I’m not cut out for these fancy dinners,” John said, “I should be working on the chopper with Neo.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Would you like me to do it?” Sam asked. John Arnold released his grip on the bowtie and she started tying it. When she finished, she kissed John Arnold and went back to the mirror.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Thank you…” John said as he walked over towards her. “I just don’t understand why I have to be here anyways. I mean, I’m not really a government official or anything. I’m just a pilot… with a gun.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yea, but you did help set up the alliance between us, John.” Jon said, as he sat in a chair looking over note cards for his speech.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“And besides,” Sam said, “I needed to have a date.” She smiled at John as he sat down on a couch. She sat down next to him, as the door opened. Senator Bob Klein entered the room, smoking a cigar, with a wide grin on his face.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“How is everyone feeling?” Bob said as he blew a long puff of smoke into the air.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Not to bad, Bob.” Malcolm said as he finished fixing up.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, I just want to go over the course of the evening.” Bob said as he took another puff from his cigar. “First, FrogDNA’s going to give his speech, which should run about a half-hour to forty-five minutes. Then, Senator JP Animal Control and I will present SamFan with a plaque.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Wait a second, why is JP Animal Control presenting?” SamFan said, “You and I are the head of foreign relationships for our sites. He’s just a public relations guy.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I don’t know, FrogDNA said that the two of us will be presenting, but anyways, after that, then Jon will make his speech.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Is that it?” Jon asked, as he looked over his note cards.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Pretty much.” Bob said, as he put out his cigar in an ash tray. “Well, I’d like to hang around, but I still have some last minute details to go over.” Bob shook hands with Jon and left the room, closing the door. John Arnold just sat there, staring at the ceiling as Jon mumbled something to himself. Malcolm decided to speak up.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well… I can hardly wait.” John Arnold started laughing, before standing up and stretching.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Glasses, John.” Sam said as she ran her fingers through her long, brown hair.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Huh?” John said.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Your glasses.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What about them?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Clean the lenses, they’re dirty!” Sam said, turning towards John and smiling at him.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Oh?” John said, pulling the glasses off and examining them, “Ahh.” He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the smudges off of them, before replacing the wire-framed glasses back on. “Better?” John said, in a half arrogant tone. Sam just grinned, before Jon decided to pipe in.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, people, I believe it’s time to go and have dinner.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Great… eating steak in front of hundreds of strangers.” John Arnold said as he grabbed his shoulder holster and put it on, it held a 9mm firearm, and Jon saw this and looked towards Sam.<br />“You’re carrying a gun?”<br />“Well, Seba is going to be at the dinner, eh?” John said grinning, as he threw his jacket on. Sam walked up to him and playfully pushed him towards the door. The four of them all walked out the door towards the banquet hall.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The evening had come to an end, as people had finally cleared out of The Forum. The janitorial staff was cleaning the floors, while the kitchen crew was hauling plates to the kitchen to wash. The Senators were gathering in the small tavern in the back, guzzling ales and beers, smoking cigars, and having a good time. Jon had decided to join them, while Malcolm, Sam and John got a booth and decided to have a few drinks of their own. At this point, Malcolm was already in a drunken stupor, he just sort of slept there, while Sam and John drank and talked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“That was a nice evening,” John said as he sipped from a small glass of scotch. Sam took a sip of her drink and laid her head on his shoulder.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes… it was.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What do you say… we leave Malcolm here and fly back to JPDatabase tonight?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What? Why?” Sam said.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I don’t know… we could fly home and go back to my place. It’s a lot better then staying in a hotel tonight.” John said, finishing his drink.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, if you think you can fly the chopper.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Baby, I’ve flown worse choppers while I was hammered… ask Neo.” John said, smiling as he got out of the booth. SamFan slid out of the booth as well, finishing her drink as well, and Malcolm fell over, hitting his head on the table and continuing to sleep. John walked over to Jon and tapped him on the shoulder. “Hey, Jon.” Jon turned around.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Sam and I are going to take the chopper home tonight and I’ll have Mike come out and get you first thing in the morning.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Why are you leaving?” Jon asked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, I…” John was saying as Sam butted in.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“We.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes… We feel like getting home tonight instead of staying here.” John said, as Senator Seba walked up to him and slapped him on the back.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Eh, John Boy!” Seba said, clearly drunk, “Come and have a drink with me!! We’ll get bombed and go play some Russian roulette, that sound good?!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Why don’t you get started without me, Seba…” John said, rolling his eyes, “Although I’d hate to miss an opportunity to see you die.” Seba just laughed and walked off towards the back room.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright then, John.” Jon said, “I’ll give Neo a call in the morning when I need to be picked up. Have a nice night, you two.” John shook hands with Jon, then him and SamFan left the bar, heading towards his car.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;While JPCompound was almost dead at this time of night, tonight, Dan’s JP3 Page was very much alive, as the streets were bustling with life. It was the capitol of the Inner Rim of the Internet, only matched in strength by that of InGenNet. It was also the home of the Admins, founded by Dan and DinoTrack. Dan also founded Dan’s TLW Page many years ago, a grand site that was abandoned when it was plagued with flooders. When he created Dan’s JP3 Page, he vowed to defend the Internet against flooders, hackers and spammers alike, and the Admins were created, with the help of longtime friend, DinoTrack, the Lord of the Chat Room, who like Dan, wanted a safer Internet for him and his family. Dan took on the Administrative roles, while DinoTrack took to training new recruits, including two of the first members, Trillian and Seth Rex. The Admins had been mostly successful, being a key factor in the eradication of the flooders, but were criticized by many for being a peacekeeping organization, opposed to a militaristic group. Now, Dan was holding a meeting between him, DinoTrack, Seth and some others. They were all sitting a large conference table looking at papers and other items. Dan was the first to speak up.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“And I believe, by forming an alliance with JPCompound, we will be able to deliver goods more quickly and easily without having to worry about smuggler rings and the such.” Everyone shook heads in agreement, and then DinoTrack spoke.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“That’s true, Dan, but we already have an alliance with JPDatabase, who are far more valuable, and Jon isn’t as power-hungry as Senator FrogDNA. Although, we do need the alliance, so I’m all for it.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Then is it all in agreement?” Everyone agreed and Dan grinned. “Alright, then I will arrange a meeting between Seth and Senator Gladiator6k. Meeting adjourned.” The group all stood up and walked out, except for Seth and DinoTrack, who stood by the door for a moment and talked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You don’t think that JPCompound could try to take advantage of this alliance to get in under our noses, do you?” Seth said.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“It could be very possible, but I try not to think about that, yet. Let’s just go downstairs, and see how Mad is coming along.” The two walked out of the room and headed for the elevator. They were talking as someone stepped out of the elevator.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Daddy!” DinoTrack turned, as his daughter, Becky, stepped out of the elevator. She ran up to him and they hugged.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What are you doing back, Becka-Lynn? I thought you were staying at JurassicPark.com with your mother for another week.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I know, but I wanted to come back early to be with you.” Becky said, smiling at her father.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Oh… so she had a last minute business trip, eh?” DinoTrack said, staring at Becky sternly.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes…” Becky said, holding her head down.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“That’s alright, I don’t care.” DinoTrack said, “I’m just held up with a lot of meetings this week, but I’m glad you are home anyways. I’ve been hearing bad things going on there.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What have you been hearing?” Seth said to DinoTrack, almost anxiously.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“There have been talks of certain gangster families gaining power there.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Oh?” Seth said. Becky had become bored of this talk and decided to change the topic.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“How have you been, Seth?” Becky said, smiling at him almost dreamily.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Fine.” Seth said, “In fact, your father has just stuck me on a fun business trip of my own. Now I hate to burden this reunion, so I’ll just go find Mad. I’m sure we’ll have to move out early tomorrow.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Good night, Seth.” DinoTrack said, as Seth stepped into the elevator and the door slid shut.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;It was almost three in the morning, as John Arnold and SamFan slept silently in his bed, when his phone abruptly started ringing. The ringing startled John, as he rolled off the side of the bed, but Sam casually turned on his bedside lamp and answered the phone.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Hello?” Sam said, groggily, “Yes, hold on a second, Neo. He’s right here.” John was sitting on the bed, as Sam handed him the phone. “It’s Neo.” John took the phone and put it to his ear.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Do you have any idea what time it is?” John said, as he grabbed his glasses from the bedside table and put them on. He was still wearing his tuxedo, minus the jacket and the bowtie, and Sam was still wearing her dress, as she walked off into the bathroom. “It’s that bad? Alright, have the men waiting; I’ll be down there as soon as I can.” John hung up the phone and stood up, walking over to his dresser.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What’s the matter?” Sam said, from the bathroom.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Security Outpost Delta hasn’t reported in since last evening, after broadcasting a scrambled message, which Neo just unscrambled.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What was the message?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“From what he told me… it was, ‘We’re under attack, send help immediately.’” Sam walked out of the bathroom, and over to John.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“So what are you doing?” John took off his dress shirt and pants, putting on a white t-shirt and a pair of tan shorts, in place.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Majestic and I are going in...” John walked over to his closet and opened it, grabbing a bright blue Hawaiian shirt and his dusty, old JPDatabase baseball cap. He grabbed the shoulder holster off the bed post and put it on, as he put on the Hawaiian shirt and threw on the cap. He turned to Sam, and kissed her. “I love you...”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Don’t get yourself killed…”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Don’t worry, I’ve got Majestic with me.” John said with a smile.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A lone target sat on a wooden frame, inside a building, slowly rustling with the cool air from the building’s air conditioner. The target had no bullet holes in it, yet. A few seconds later, a blast of gunfire sounded, and the bull’s-eye was shredded, along with most of the area around it. Standing in the booth, about fifteen yards away from the target, was Majestic, gripping a smoking assault rifle in his hands, with a pair of yellow-tinted glasses on and a big grin. He was wearing combat boots, camouflage pants, and a black t-shirt.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Lock and load…” Majestic said, as the door opened behind him. General Thade entered, followed by two men dressed from head to toe in camouflage fatigues. Majestic turned towards them and let out a sigh.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Majestic…” Thade said, as he examined the target. “Impressive. It’s a shame you never did join the military, you’d probably be a three star general right now.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Sorry, Thade, but a desk job doesn’t interest me.” Majestic replied, “I live for the field. And besides, working as a mercenary offers me more job freedom.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Ohh? How so?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“My decisions aren’t altered by political bullshit, like re-elections and public opinion. The public’s opinion of me doesn’t mean crap to me.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“True, but wouldn’t you rather be a leader, like I am?” Thade said, grinning at Majestic sheepishly.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Pal… you aren’t leading but two things, Jack and sh*t. And Jack just left town.” The two men behind Thade grinned slightly, as Thade squirmed with his tie and cleared his throat.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes… well I came here, because I’m aware of the little ‘mission’ you and Arnold are going out on. And I decided to loan you two some help.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Thanks, but no thanks, Thade.” Majestic said. “John and I have it more then covered.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You don’t understand… Majestic. This is not an offer… this is an order. You do it, or I’ll shut this little operation of yours down.” Thade said, as he looked around.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, who’s the boy scouts?” Majestic said, smiling at the two soldiers arrogantly.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“These two soldiers are the cream of the crop.” Thade said, as one of them stepped forward, blond hair sticking out from beneath his cap.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Private First Class Compy 9.” the soldier said, shaking Majestic’s hand, “And this is Private Iguanodon2k1.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Charmed…” Majestic said as he pulled the clip out of his assault rifle and threw it in a pile of empty clips, before placing the rifle on a workbench. “Can either of you fire a gun?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“This is the military, sir,” Compy 9 said, “We’re trained to fire weapons of all types.” Majestic stared at him a second, as he grabbed a 9mm sidearm off a shelf.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I mean can you fire it with any precision. I’m not looking for a bunch of haphazard little recruits that can fire an assault rifle in any direction without any care for anyone. I need someone who can nail a hacker in the heart from fifty yards away.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“These men were the best in their class, and you are taking them. End of story.” Thade said, as he patted the men on their backs and left the building. Majestic watched Thade leave, before going back to work.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, go wait outside, I’ll be right there. We have to drive down to the hanger.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What about weapons?” Compy 9 asked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I’ve got a storehouse down there.” Majestic replied, as the two soldiers walked outside and he started putting stuff away. When the two were gone, then he said, “I just hope John’s going to go along with this…”<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;John’s dark red SUV pulled up into a parking space marked ‘Reserved for John Arnold’, in front of the airfield administration office. John climbed out of the vehicle and locked it up, walking inside the front door of the office, revealing the reception area. The receptionist had already gone home for the night, hours ago. John walked past a door marked ‘John Arnold – Senior Administrator’ towards a door marked ‘Communications’. He opened it up, to reveal Neo sitting inside, staring at a monitor intensely. He was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, a brown t-shirt, and a cowboy’s hat. Neo was always wearing odd sh*t like that. He also had a headset on.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Neo.” John said, in a deep tone that startled Neo. Neo quickly jumped, pulling the headset and the hat off.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Jesus, John!” Neo yelled, “You almost gave me a heart attack!” John laughed, and then Neo grinned too, grabbing his hat and headset.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“So, what’s the latest?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Nothing. I can’t activate the radar down there. And no other outpost is willing to go down there.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What about the chopper?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Mike the Raptor and AngilasGuy are going to be flying you down. They’re at the hanger, getting her all warmed up.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, well I’m heading down there. I’ll get back in radio contact with you, once we’re off the ground.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Ok.” Neo said, as he walked across the room to the coffee pot. “Take care of yourself.” John walked out of the room, as Neo poured himself a cup of coffee and went back to the monitor.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Dawn was rapidly approaching as Seth Rex walked down a catwalk that connected two Admin buildings together. He looked at his watch; it was 5:43, which gave him seven minutes to get up to the helipad. Mad Rex and DinoTrack were waiting for him on the roof, as the helicopter warmed up. He looked to his left, and saw the elevator door closing.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Hey! Hold the elevator!” Seth yelled, as he ran up to the elevator, holding his arm out to stop the door. The elevator door opened and Seth stepped in the elevator.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What floor?” asked the man standing by the panel.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Rooftop…” Seth said, as he caught his breath. The man stared at Seth a moment before talking.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You’re Seth Rex aren’t you?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes, that’s right. And you are?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Beno… Beno Yo. But my friends call me Ben.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Beno Yo? Ahh, well then I have heard of you.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You’ve heard of me?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You’re one of the top prospects of DinoTrack’s class.” Ben grinned modestly, knowing he was the best, but before either one could say anything else, the elevator halted and the door opened. “Well, it was a pleasure, Ben.” Seth said, shaking hands with Ben, as he stepped out and walked over to the chopper. DinoTrack was talking to the pilot, XRaptor.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, you just need to drop them off at the airfield, and then get back here. Dan has to travel out to InGenNet in the evening for a meeting with Neo Maze.” DinoTrack turned around and saw Seth. “Well, good morning. We’re ready to lift off, Mad is already strapped in.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Fine.” Seth said, as he opened the door.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I hope the meeting goes well.” DinoTrack said, as Seth climbed in and closed the door.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Majestic opened a case and pulled out a sleek-looking assault rifle and slapped a clip into it. Compy 9 was standing next to him.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What the hell is that?” Compy 9 asked, staring at the rifle.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Pulse rifle…” Majestic said, as he placed it in the chopper. “John! We’re all ready to go over here.” John walked over to Majestic.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, we’ll be lifting off any moment here. Get in the chopper.” Mike the Raptor stepped into the cargo hold, from the cockpit. “Mike, we’re ready to roll, when you are.” John said as he grabbed a pack and tossed it in.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, get on board, and we’ll get the hell out of here.” Mike said, as John, Majestic and the two soldiers climbed aboard.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What’s the keycode to the JPDatabase Servers!” yelled a man. He was standing in front of a man tied to a chair. The tied man was bleeding severely, with a busted lip. His nose was also broken, blood oozing from his nostrils, and one of his eyes was swollen shut.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I don’t… know…” sputtered the tied man. The other man just stared at him with hatred, before giving him a hard right cross to the face again. The tied man spit blood and held his head low. The standing man’s name was Cortez, one of the Hackers, and a mean one to boot.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You stupid ........ idiot, Neill!” Cortez yelled, “You know I’ll ........ kill you, so give it up!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I told you, I don’t know it!” Neill yelled back. “I’m just the head of the outpost! They don’t give out keycodes that important to anyone!” Neill received a hard jab to the face for his outburst.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“That wasn’t very nice, yelling at me like that.” Cortez replied, as he pulled a small club from his belt. He turned to a hacker. “Hold his hand on the table.” The hacker complied and held Neill’s left hand on the table, despite Neill squirming to move it. “Now tell me!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I don’t know…” Neill said, as he started to cry, “I really don’t know.” Cortez grinned as he smashed the club with all his might into Neill’s hand, crushing every bone in it. Neill howled in pain, and Cortez smacked him in the jaw with the club.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Stop your blubbering, you baby!” Cortez wiped the blood off the club with a rag and looked at the hacker. “Put his other hand up!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“No, please! Don’t!” Neill screamed as the hacker held his right hand on the table. Cortez went to raise his hand, when he turned his head towards the window.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What is it?” said the hacker holding Neill.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“It’s a helicopter…”<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“We’re coming up on the outpost now.” AngilasGuy said, as he looked on at the outpost. Thick, dark smoke was rising from the loading dock out back.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What’s that smoke from?” Compy 9 asked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“They torched the vehicles in the parking lot.” Majestic said, as he turned the safety off on his rifle. “It’s time to kick ass and chew some bubble gum, boys!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Do you have any gum?” Compy 9 asked seriously. Majestic just turned to him and grinned.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“We’re all out of gum.” John Arnold moved towards the cockpit, to talk to Mike.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“So, what are you two going to do, after you drop us off?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“We’re heading back to the airfield, until we get the order to extract you.” Mike said. “If there is a threat, you’ll need to move away from the airfield in order for us to get in. You have the smoke grenades right?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yea…” John said. “I doesn’t look like anyone is there.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Unless they’re all waiting…” Majestic said, from the back.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Cortez looked out the window, he saw the chopper moving closer. He quickly moved over to the intercom, and switched it on.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Attention, everyone move to the courtyard, now!” Cortez turned off the intercom, as the hacker in the room with him grabbed his gun and ran for the courtyard. Cortez opened a crate on the table next to him to reveal a rocket launcher. He pulled it out of the crate and walked off for the courtyard.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Jesus, would you look at them all?!” Compy 9 yelled, seeing all the hackers gather in the courtyard, moving out on the beach towards their insertion point.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“How are we going to get in?” John asked, “They’ll mob us the instant we land.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Compy!” Majestic yelled to him and he looked back, “Can you run a minigun?” Compy 9 looked towards the stationary minigun and looked back at Majestic, giving him a thumb up. “Alright, when I give you the signal, fire on them! John! You and the other kid can try to pick off anyone.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What about you?” John asked, but Majestic was already pulling out a crate of grenades. He pulled out one and pulled out the clip, and heaved it out the chopper. No one saw where it went, until it blew up in the middle of the hackers, sending them flying everywhere.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Attack!” Majestic yelled, and Compy 9 let loose with the minigun, as it shredded through the hackers on the beach. John Arnold could see Cortez emerge from the building, carrying the rocket launcher and he quickly aimed his pistol and fired a round. “Jesus, Johnny! You nailed the ........ right between the eyes!” Majestic yelled, as Cortez feel over dead.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You guys need to get out, now!” Mike yelled, as a bullet came whizzing into the chopped, catching Iguanodon in the face. Blood sprayed in the cabin as he stumbled out the open door, falling to the sand with a hard thump. “Now!” Mike started lowering the chopper. Compy 9 quickly grabbed his rifle and ran from the chopper, firing on hackers, as John and Majestic followed from behind as the chopper quickly rose into the air and flew off. John quickly dove behind a wall, as a spray of gunfire mowed down Compy 9 in his tracks, who feel inches from John. John quickly looked around, but Majestic was no where in sight.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Majestic ran with all his might towards the back of the outpost, with his rifle in his hand, when several hackers appeared a few yards in front of him. Reacting quickly, Majestic mowed them with a quick burst of his rifle. They all collapsed and he continued to move on. He turned a corner quickly and let his rifle hang from his side, as he extracted a long combat knife. He saw a hacker silently smoking a cigarette with his back to him. Majestic quickly moved in on the guy, slitting the guy’s throat in a single motion. The man tried to scream, but all the came out was blood, as it also spurted from the wound in his neck. He saw the backdoor, and headed for it.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“John! This is Majestic! I’m in the outpost!” Majestic yelled in a radio as he ran inside.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;John Arnold leapt over a barrel and ducked behind a crate, as the barrel was riddled with automatic gunfire. The barrel fell over and rolled away from the crate. He was in the courtyard of Security Outpost Delta in the lower regions of JPDatabase, which was the area the Hackers frequently assaulted the island from. Five hackers were approaching the entrance to the courtyard of the outpost, a significantly smaller number of hackers, then when they’d first arrived on the beach. He pulled out a small dark green radio and turned it on. Then he brought it up to his mouth and yelled into it. “Majestic!! I could use a little help down here!!” He pulled out a flat-black handgun, which held 15 armor-piercing bullets, this model was illegal throughout the Internet, but John Arnold managed to get his hands on one. He raised his gun over the crate and returned fire blindly at the heavily-armed hackers. The bullets pinged against the steel-plated armor of the hackers, but one bullet slipped by and sliced into a hacker’s throat. The hacker dropped his gun and gripped his throat, as blood squirted from between his fingers. The hacker dropped to his knees, and fell fact first into the dirt. John quickly reloaded and fired the handgun again, this time, five bullets plowed into a hacker’s head, making a bloody mess of his face, as he fell over on his back. He had managed to take out two of the five men, but they kept coming. “Majestic!!!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Majestic was sitting on the ground in a corner cleaning his pulse rifle, a gun about the size of a normal assault rifle, which fired armor-piercing rounds, with a small amount of low explosives, to pack a big enough punch to rip a melon-sized entrance wound, or tear through the toughest armor. John Arnold’s voice came over his radio, which Majestic grabbed quickly. “What do you need, John?” Majestic said into the radio, in a calm voice. Majestic was always calm in combat situations, unlike sane people. He could be in a ditch getting grenades bombed around him, and he’d be eating his lunch. He was also known as sort of a loose cannon in the group. Of course, Majestic didn’t look like a blood-hungry fanatic on the outside, but anyone who knew him for so long, as John Arnold and SamFan had, you’d know he was a verifiable nut, especially when it came to guns.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Do you mind looking over the side here, and providing a little support?!” John Arnold replied, his handgun could be heard firing off rounds, the aromatic scent of discharged gun powder was reaching Majestic’s nose, as he took a big sniff and replied.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What’s the situation?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I’ve got three tangos armed with automatic weapons concentrating their fire on me.” Upon hearing that, Majestic quickly slapped a clip into the cartridge housing of his pulse rifle and loaded it, he could hear the first bullet lock into place, and he knew he was ready to go. He crawled over to the balcony that overlooked the courtyard of the outpost. He saw John crouched behind a crate, that was slowly blowing apart with every rifle round that struck it, and then he saw his targets, three hackers outfitted with an automatic rifle and what appeared to be, from Majestic’s view, an incineration unit on the back of one hacker. He raised his rifle and carefully took aim at the hacker standing all the way to the right, the barrel of his rifle pointing directly at the head of the hacker. Majestic grinned as he pulled the trigger slightly, and a single round discharged from the barrel, as it smashed into the hacker’s face, right between the eyes. The impact of the bullet exploded, tearing a large hole right through his head. All that was left was the bloody remains of his lower jaw. The headless corpse collapsed to the ground. The two others looked around as their comrade collapsed to the dirt. Majestic stood up quickly, cocking the grenade launcher attachment on the bottom of his rifle. The hackers heard the clicking and looked up to see Majestic as he gave out a devilish laugh and fired a solitary grenade at the two, it bounced and rolled behind them. The two looked at each other and tried to run, but the grenade blew up, launching the two hackers into a group of bushes. John Arnold stood up and looked at Majestic, who was still grinning and laughing. “Having fun, are we?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Hooah!” Majestic yelled out.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I’ll get on the wire with HQ and have Neo send a chopper down here to retrieve us.” John Arnold said, pulling his backpack off and pulling out a sleek, black laptop. He opened it, revealing the normal components of a computer, with a few minor additions he made himself. He then pulled a small satellite dish out of his backpack, for communication purposes. He plugged it into the laptop and set it up on the ground. Then he pointed it towards the northern region of JPDatabase, to get a good reception to the airfield. He pulled out a small headset, and plugged it into the laptop and put it on his head to speak with. He turned on the laptop and dialed in to the JPDatabase Airfield communication server. Within a few minutes, Neo’s voice came over the laptop’s speakers.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“JPDatabase Airfield.” Neo said.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yea, John here.” John Arnold replied into headset, “We need a chopper down here, right now. We have suppressed the hackers for awhile, but it’s only time before they come back with more men.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, what’s your status?” Neo asked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“We lost Igaunodon2k1 and Compy 9 on the beach.” John Arnold replied, staring off towards the beach, which was littered with the dead corpses of hackers, and the bodies of two former soldiers of the JPDatabase Army. “We got ambushed once we dropped in and they didn’t make it. Majestic and I managed to get away and into the compound.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, I got the chopper heading right back down there for you, ETA thirty minutes, so hold tight.” Neo replied, cutting the connection. John Arnold packed up his computer and ran inside the outpost to await the chopper.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A man wearing a jet-black hooded robe walked into a room with a large picture window overlooking JPDatabase from an aerial view. He sat down in a large throne as three others entered. Two were dressed in filthy, raider clothing and the other was dressed just like the first man.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Master,” said one of the men in raider clothing, he was clearly the leader of the two gruff men, “The Counselors of JPDatabase have managed to hold back our forces for now... But the morale among the troops is down. And Dinosaur Neill was of no use to us, he was weak and he quickly succumbed to our torture. He’s nothing more but a number now.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Drack..” said the man in the throne, whom will be referred to as the Shadow Lord for the time being, “You and Bandido have disappointed me, yet again, which is why I have brought this man here. You could call him, a troubleshooter.” Drack and Bandido turned to the hooded man standing next to them. “He’s my loyal apprentice and will help you build a stronger army and plan a better attack.” The apprentice lifted his hood off to reveal the solemn face of Spino Going Down, a face almost too familiar as if he played a big part in events yet to come. He formed a grin that almost was like you were looking at the Devil himself. Drack and Bandido stared at each other for a minute, almost as if they knew their power was soon to be gone.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Master, but you had told us that we could take JPDatabase when the Counselors fall.” Drack said to the Shadow Lord.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Oh yes, JPDatabase has no meaning to us... What we want is Dan’s JP3 Page, the center of the Internet. JPDatabase is nothing but a small city on the Internet. A small stepping stone to our taking over of Dan’s JP3 Page.” Drack looked at Bandido for a minute, giving him a look, before turning to the Shadow Lord.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“No, there’s a change in plans.” Drack snapped, “We want total control of the whole Outer Rim of the Internet.” The Shadow Lord looked at Drack and Bandido and gave out a deep laugh.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You drive a hard bargain, boys... But I guess it’s worth it, for the Hacker fleet.” Drack and Bandido turned around and walked out of the room leaving the Shadow Lord with SGD.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You are giving them the whole Outer Rim, sir? With the Outer Rim, they could stop all trade routes into the Inner Rim.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Are you as naive as those filthy mongrels? Once we have control of JPDatabase, we will execute Drack and Bandido and command their Hacker army, Drack couldn’t lead his way out of the bathroom. And then, the Flooders will be back in control. How’s the operation on Dark Horizon coming along?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“The machinery is up and online and it’s in working condition. Provided we can get ourselves a skilled warrior to test the true abilities of the machine.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“If we find a skilled warrior... JPDatabase will be ours.” SGD turned around and left the room, leaving the Shadow Lord to himself.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The Forum Tavern, a large and popular hangout for businessmen and government officials, was really busy right now, with parties of men sitting at booths, chugging expensive ales brewed on JPAftermath, and some of the specialty beers brewed exclusively on JPCompound for the wealthy. Located in the metropolis of JPCompound, it always had a big crowd. JPCompound was JPDatabase’s larger neighbor, but lacked the political powers that JPDatabase had. And since JPDatabase was a donut-shaped island, with a large lake in the center, and lacked the area for a large enough airfield, they’d made an alliance with JPCompound for use of their airfield. The place was filled with the smoke of expensive cigars, which was routinely filtered out through a fan in the roof. The front doors of the tavern opened, and the heavy smoke rushed out the door into the open air of the city, as two men in dark brown robes, with hoods covering their faces appeared. They entered the bar, as a few heads turned their way, not used to seeing men dressed in this fashion, but they ignored the looks and walked directly to a table situated off in a corner. They sat with their backs to the wall, and they both removed their hoods, revealing the features of a young man, and an older man. A waitress walked up to the table, and looked at the two.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What can I get you two?” she asked, taking out a notepad and a pencil.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“A tankard of ale, please.” said the older one.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“What kind? We got JPAftermath and we have some aged bottles of UFX and Dan’s TLW Page.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Dan’s will do just fine.” he said, and she looked at the younger one.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Umm... how about a bottle of JPCompound beer?” But before she could take his order down, the older one butted in.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Actually, he’ll just have a glass of water.” The waitress just shrugged and walked away to get the order. The Admins were an elite peacekeeping force, started by Dan himself. When originated, the Admins were only a small group of men looking to make a difference in a world corrupted by Flooders, hackers and spammers. But, over the years, the Admins grew in large numbers, which was partly the reason why Dan’s JP3 Page grew into the Capital of the Internet and the Inner Rim. But even with their large size, Dan and the Admins still lacked much of the modern technology used today. While trained in the use of firearms, the Admins frequently used long blades as their main weapons. And the lack of a solid navy and air force, the Admins frequently were calling upon the help of outside sites. His name was Seth Rex; he’d trained under the tutelage of DinoTrack. Now he was in charge of training recruits into Admins. And sitting next to him was his associate, Mad Rex, the younger man; he now just stared at Seth.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Seth, why’d you do that? I’m old enough to drink.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes, but as an Admin-in-training, it’s not good for you to drink, and possibly bring shame to our name.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Why do you drink then?” Seth just stared the ceiling for a moment.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Because, I’m a grumpy old man, and I do what I want to.” Seth cracked a smile and Mad did too, as a man dressed in a sharp-looking, pin-striped suit, walked over towards their booth. He was conversing with people at tables as he passed them by, until he reached the booth.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Admin Seth Rex?” said the man, and Seth stood up, and shook hands.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“It’s nice to see you again, Senator Gladiator6k,” Seth said, as Gladiator6k took a seat across from the two and snapped his fingers.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Hey Shelly! Get us a big pitcher of JPAftermath’s finest ales!” The waitress nodded and went behind the bar counter. Gladiator6k pulled out a small case and opened it, to reveal a row of neatly aligned cigars; he pointed the box in Seth’s direction, “Want one? Hand rolled cigars, made exclusively for the Senators of JPCompound.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“No, but thank you, Senator. If I may, I’d like to get down to business.” The man pulled a cigar out, and lit it, taking a deep puff, blowing a ring of smoke towards the ceiling.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“So, what can I help you with, today?” Gladiator6k asked, as he took another puff.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, knowing that you are the head of trade for the city, Dan, wants to speak to you about a proposition of his.” The waitress arrived at the table, and handed Seth and Mad their drinks, and placed the pitcher of ale on the table, with a glass for the Senator. He handed thirty credits to the waitress and sent her along, pouring a drink for himself and taking a swig. Of all the senators, Gladiator6k seemed to be the surliest of them, dressing like one of the gangsters from Dark Horizons or JurassicPark.com, and guzzling expensive ales and smoking expensive cigars.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“So, Mr. Finklestein wants to make a little business deal?” Gladiator6k said, letting out a crude laugh, throwing his head back. Seth looked past the laughing man, to see a mysterious man, standing by the bar, wearing a trench coat, with his hands hidden inside it. The man was just staring at the Senator, and Seth decided to stand up to stretch, when a shot rang out through the bar, as everything stopped, as people looked around, some had dove to the ground, trying to take cover. Seth turned back to Mad Rex and the Senator. Mad just looked at Seth oddly, and they both turned to the senator, who was just sitting there, his eyes wide, but he was not moving. After a moment, his head fell forward, knocking the pitcher of ale over, which spilt all over the ground, forming a large puddle by his feet. Blood flowed down his neck, staining his suit, from a wound the size of a golf ball in his skull. Seth looked over towards the man by the bar and saw him staring at Seth; the trench coat now had a steaming hole in it. Mad quickly got up from the booth, as the Senator’s cigar fell from his dead hand, landing in the spilt liquor, quickly igniting the puddle, and the pin-striped suit of the now-dead Senator. With the ignition of this fire, total chaos ensued, and Seth Rex had to dive to the floor, amongst the trampling feet of patrons, as the mysterious man let loose three shots, which blew holes in the wall that Seth once stood in front of.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Mad!” Seth screamed, “The door!” Mad Rex leapt over a set of tables, rolling as his shoulder hit the floor to ease the blow. A bartender and a heroic patron were rapidly trying to put out the quickly spreading flames with fire extinguishers. Seth looked around, but the man was no where and sight, and he ran for the main door to meet up with Mad.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Some meeting, eh?” Mad said, as a panel inches from his head blew apart, and he fell to his knees, knowing the bullet was inches from his head. Seth quickly helped him up and they ran outside.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The two men quickly ran across a busy street away from the bar and into a building, after trying two others that were locked. The two robed men entered the building and let out a sigh of relief.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Jesus, we got to find a new plan, Seth.” said Mad Rex.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, if we think rationally for a moment here, I’m sure we can come up with an idea that’ll make logical sense.” replied Seth Rex. <br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“We need to get to Senator FrogDNA’s office, once there we’ll be able to get the word out on that man.” Mad suggested.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yes, while your logic is in the right place, but the man from the tavern is most likely on the streets looking for us.” Mad looked around the building, before looking up and getting an idea.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Then we will go where he can’t follow us.” Mad replied, running up the steps in the building. Seth looked quickly and followed him.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Mad?! What is your plan?” They ran up four sets of stairs before going out a door onto a roof. They were overlooking JPCompound, a vast metropolis, as vehicles and people buzzed around below.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“The Senator’s Manor is only a block away. We can jump across rooftops to get to it.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Are you out of your damn mind, I’m too old to be leaping around on roofs.” Mad grinned at Seth before leaping from one rooftop to the next one. Mad stood up and walked for the next one, ready to leave Seth behind. When Seth realized this, he ran and leapt to that rooftop, he could feel he was going to make it, until he felt his knees smack the rooftop and he put his hands out, in order to stop from smashing his face on the roof. Mad turned to his master and laughed, seeing him fall.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Alright, Seth?” Seth stood up and brushed himself off, as the doorway from the first rooftop was kicked violently open. Seth and Mad both looked towards the loud sound of the door whipping open, as the man who had been in the tavern walked out. It appeared he had discarded his trench coat and the small handgun he was using in the tavern. He was now dressed from his shoulder to his toes in an ancient armor, and he carried an assault rifle, with an extended clip. His face had a solemn look on it as he approached his targets.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Surrender now!” the man cried out, “You both will die at the hands of RaptorFood if you try to outrun me!” RaptorFood leapt from the first rooftop and was right next to Seth. “It’s useless, gentlemen. You may have escaped from the tavern, but unlike Gladiator6k, you aren’t going to be getting off so easy.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Mad...” Seth whispered to Mad, and motioned for him to do something. Mad nodded his head lightly and stared at RaptorFood. Mad ran to the left quickly and dodged behind a crate. RaptorFood rose his rifle and fired at the crate, tearing it apart. But what RaptorFood didn’t realize was that Seth had whipped out his sword and sliced down on RaptorFood’s rifle, cutting it clean in half. RaptorFood looked at Seth quickly.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“sh*t!” RaptorFood spat out, as he turned around and ran for the first rooftop.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Get him, Seth!” Mad yelled, watching RaptorFood get away. Mad ran over to Seth, who was looking at the bisected rifle. “You could have killed him!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“The scum wasn’t worth the time, Mad. You must realize, you can’t kill everyone.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“But he just tried to kill us!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“But he’s now harmless.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“But he’ll come back again and try to kill us!!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“And we’ll just destroy his guns again. An Admin doesn’t just kill anyone who attacks them. We try to take them out in the least lethal manner.” Mad walked off towards the edge of the roof in a rage, as Seth watched him closely. Seth knew Mad lacked the true patience of an Admin, but only time would tell.<br /><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;John Arnold ran across the airfield of JPDatabase towards a beautiful young woman. He hugged her and they kissed for a minute. Majestic came walking up behind John, carrying their guns.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I thought you’d never get back, John” said the woman.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I had Majestic watching my back, for most of the time.” John Arnold replied, with a slight grin on his face.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“I watched him like a hawk, Sam.” Majestic said to the woman, SamFan. SamFan was John Arnold’s girlfriend and the only councilwoman in JPDatabase. JPDatabase was ran by Queen v-girl, a wealthy matriarch from InGenNet, whom had purchased the island of JPDatabase from its founder, Jon. But as a deal, Jon and his staff still had power as the Council of JPDatabase. The Council comprised of ten members, each of which had a specific role in the community, Jon; the leader and mayor, Rexoraptor; Jon’s advisor, Malcolm; head of Urban Development, John Arnold; resident pilot/mercenary, Majestic; weaponry expert and strategist, tRaptor; head of JPDb internal affairs, SamFan; Ambassador to foreign sites, Neo; head of the air force hangar, CS; a specialist in other regions and cartography, and Paul; CS’ friend and assistant. Although, John and Majestic would deny their involvements.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Jon is eager to speak with you two over this latest operation.” Sam said, “He’s at Rexoraptor’s home right now, having dinner. Kyle’s waiting and he will take us over there.” Sam said, but she looked at John, “I could always tell Jon, that you aren’t feeling well...” John Arnold smirked and kissed her again.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“That’s sweet, but I think Jon wouldn’t like it one bit, dear.” Sam giggled, and they looked over at Majestic.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Ready, Maji?” John said.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yea.” Sam, Majestic and John Arnold walked over to a jeep sitting on the airstrip, with a young man with short blond hair. He was Kyle, Jon’s assistant and loyal friend.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Rexoraptor? God I hate that guy. He’s a tad pretentious.” John Arnold said, walking next to SamFan over to the jeep.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Who doesn’t?” SamFan replied, and they both laughed.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“A little? The guy’s a major blowhard, if he weren’t so highly regarded by Jon; I’d probably shoot the little son of a bitch weasel myself.” Majestic said, as he jumped up into the passenger seat of Kyle’s jeep.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“How was the mission, guys?” Kyle asked as they climbed in. Kyle noticed that Iguanodon2k1 and Compy 9 were absent.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“They didn’t make it,” Majestic said, knowing that Kyle was wondering about it. “Iguanodon took one right in the face, and Compy 9 got gunned down… If he’s dead…”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“You don’t know if he died?” SamFan asked.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Everything went so fast!” Majestic said, “John was already at the outpost and the hackers were flooding at me fast, so I had to run.” The jeep roared down the access road for the airfield, as they were silent for the ride back.<br />_____<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Senator FrogDNA looked out a window overlooking the downtown portion of JPCompound. He’d built this site up from the ground with his bare hands. And even after it was constructed for all this time, he was still facing many problems within his small empire. Like the Email Complex was constantly on the brink, mail being lost and some of it being sent to wrong people. FrogDNA knew that at anytime, his empire could come crumbling at his feet, and what would he do if that happened, he wondered. This very reason was why FrogDNA was constantly paranoid to all those that may pose a threat to his ‘empire’. And now one of the biggest businesses on the site, had been torched to the ground earlier in the evening. He turned around to see the two Admins standing in front of his desk.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“So, how can I help the Admins? I hope this has something to do with this fire that happened at the Forum Tavern earlier.” FrogDNA asked as he took a seat at his desk. Mad and Seth each took a seat and looked at him.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well yes, in a way, it does. As you may or may not know, we had come here to meet with Senator Gladiator6k over a trade deal for JPCompound with Dan’s JP3 Page.” Seth said, staring at FrogDNA with a look of seriousness.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Ah yes,” FrogDNA replied with a smile, “How did it go? Gladiator hasn’t called me, yet. I’m anxious to find out the results, we’re anxious to sign on as partners.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“The meeting was cut short… when the Senator was assassinated.” Seth replied, he continued to look at FrogDNA, whose smile turned in a grim frown.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Wha- What do you mean?” FrogDNA replied, “Ho- How and who did this?!”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“A bounty hunter by the name of RaptorFood.” Seth replied, “While we were in the bar, Gladiator was in the middle of talking....” Seth tried to retell the situation. “And all of a sudden, he slumped over in his seat and he was dead... It was his cigar that started the fire.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“He got blasted in the head by this strange handgun.” Mad chimed in; Seth shot a look at him.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“And this man... RaptorFood...” FrogDNA stammered out, “What happened to him?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, Senator, after Gladiator fell dead... RaptorFood saw us and proceeded to open fire on us right inside the bar. We had to run from the bar and find a way out.” Seth said, “So we ran into a building and ran up to its roof....” &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Yea, and that’s when RaptorFood came back.” Mad continued, “He had Seth captured for a moment, but I managed to grab his attention long enough for Seth to chop his damn assault rifle in half.” Mad was grinning. “And then he ran off fast.” Seth just stared at Mad for a minute before turning back.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, gentlemen...” FrogDNA said, after hearing this story, “This is very interesting and all, but what does it have to do with me?”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, after I thought over the reasons to kill Senator Gladiator6k.... I came up with a theory.” Seth said.<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Go on.”<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;“Well, I have reasons to believe that this RaptorFood is working for an outside contractor. Someone who will gain something with the deaths of the JPCompound Senators. I have reason to believe that RaptorFood will come after you, Bob Klein, JP Animal Control or Seba next. With the five senators dead, then anyone can just walk right in and take control of JPCompound. Did Gladiator6k have any enemies or do you?”<br />&
Last edited by RickArnold on 16 May 2004, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Re:Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase Extended Edition

Post by Anonymous »

Very, very well written. The character and background descriptions quite simply blow my mind. You very talented. Good job!
samfan
the extinct

Re:Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase Extended Edition

Post by samfan »

*Gives standing ovation* BRAVO!! Very well written indeed love it!

When you gotta go, you gotta go...
brettwalker

Re: Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase Extended Edition

Post by brettwalker »

Kudos to you. I just wish i had the time to write excellent pieces of writing like this. Intuitive, original and interesting. Well Done. I only give more accolades on the perchance you tell me when you wrote this. Had you planned it etc. or was it all in your head and something you did in your spare time. Whatever, you did well, man.
RickArnold
an egg

Post by RickArnold »

Actually, it's a prequel to a Six Story Saga written by Vader of Dan's JP3 Page back when InGenNET was still around. And I had planned it for awhile.... and it took me a year to write it.
RickArnold
an egg

Post by RickArnold »

Actually, it appears it was never fully posted... I will have to work on that... now.
samfan
the extinct

Post by samfan »

Ah I see... well post it up when you can, I wanna read more..heh

When you gotta go, you gotta go...