Kill Bill : Volume 3

All your latest news on Movies, Music, Sports, and more...
Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

FROM CINESCAPE

Tarantino wants to do KILL BILL VOLUME 3
Except it might be titled KILL THE BRIDE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dateline: Saturday, April 10, 2004

By: PATRICK SAURIOL
By: News Editor
Source: Entertainment Weekly

With a week still left before KILL BILL VOLUME 2 opens in theaters, Quentin Tarantino has come out and said he's already got a killer idea in mind for a third volume in the revenge driven movie series -- and the seeds were planted in the first film. Guess where and with who?

"The star will be Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox's) daughter, Nikki (Ambrosia Kelley)," Tarantino told Entertainment Weekly. "I've already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride."

The filmmaker said he's going to shoot the movie in 10 or 15 years, giving the necessary time needed for Kelley to grow up and become an adult. "Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they're at this
[url=http://www.edgargonzalezjr.com][/url]
Alexander
db 2nd generation

Post by Alexander »

That's from Cinescape; known for its piles of bullshit. Tarantino always throws those kinds of movie ideas out to magazines. Once he said he was going to make a movie about a terrorist in an airport and he would have Travolta and Gier in it. However, he later revealed he was joking.

HOWEVER, he is making an anime prequel to Kill Bill about the legend of Pai Mei.
Last edited by Alexander on 10 Apr 2004, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

"Do you have a flag?"
Shark Death
the extinct

Post by Shark Death »

Yeah, and whatever happened to his Glorious Bastards?
Alexander
db 2nd generation

Post by Alexander »

Inglorious Bastards has been announced, but beyond that there's not much news on it. I'm highly anticipating it though, Quentin and WWII will produce great results.

"Do you have a flag?"