Hi, i'm a new member...

Are you new to the Jurassic Park database? Have you recently registered and your still validating your account? If so, start your first topic here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the existing members of the Jurassic Park database.
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Hi, i'm Garfielosaurus_rex, I'm from the Quebec province in Canada, so sorry if I have english errors. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> My username says all, I'm a fan of the Garfield comic-strip, but a VERY BIG FAN of JP! I hope I can have good moments at this forum! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Jurassicpuff
a hunter

Post by Jurassicpuff »

Hello! Welcome! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
There's no secret to toasting perfection!
There's a dial on the side to make your selection!
dinOverse95
a hunter

Post by dinOverse95 »

Hello /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

[i]"I was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees get bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me"[/i]
-Anonymous
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

Hey there, and welcome! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
samfan
the extinct

Post by samfan »

Welcome !!! Garfield's cool /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

When you gotta go, you gotta go...