how?

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:another thing about the trailers. did anyone else notice how sophisticated the fences were? i remember the Rex breaking through a solid concrete fence; the large bricks came apart leaving a hole in the fence only where the rex broke through. it was very detailed. now in the finished game, the fence is just electrical wires and simply explodes when a dino breaks through.

maybe they changed this along with not including the trike attacks.

the game looked a lot better in the trailer

look at the Spino running through the woods at the end of the trailer on the site. that looked amazingly real(although it could have been made just for the trailer)
The rex breaking through the wall would have been nice.

the trike attacks are maybe something we at MG can implenment in the future and as for that Spinosaur part, well thats a prerender I think its either from the intro video or just for the trailer. Whatever it is, its an awesome trailer. (Still need that Xbox trailer though!)

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

It's the problem of this game: the deadlines ruined most of the fun parts.
(and yes, trikes would also kill the guests, but they would die faster)
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:another thing about the trailers. did anyone else notice how sophisticated the fences were? i remember the Rex breaking through a solid concrete fence; the large bricks came apart leaving a hole in the fence only where the rex broke through. it was very detailed. now in the finished game, the fence is just electrical wires and simply explodes when a dino breaks through.

maybe they changed this along with not including the trike attacks.

the game looked a lot better in the trailer

look at the Spino running through the woods at the end of the trailer on the site. that looked amazingly real(although it could have been made just for the trailer)
Its the same trailer i was speaking.

Though some of the visuals, water specially, were ugly compared tom the magnificence they are now /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> . But pool and mountain creating looked a lot more 'free'.

And there were doors in the fences between paddocks for the cars... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The music when the Rex breaks the fence is so great an adaptation of the JP adventure theme..., a shame it did not make to the finished game (i even emailed bluetongue about it, but got no response /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

The concrete fence looks like it was a super high security. And It looks like TREX's from JP movie...

And i wanted the Vet helicopter /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> though at least the ranger helicopter does the same now... but i would have liked them sepparated. One for security and other for health)

wishes, wishes...

But i am very happy with the game as it is now BTW...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

the grass looked better too /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i got excited by those fences, it looked awesome. plus i think i remember a raptor chasing a visitor up a flight of stairs. also creating things looked better.
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

Yes....so many things that could have been, should have been and possible would have been....but have not been done.
Maybe if I team up with a couple of my gaming-pals we could make a JP:OG 2 with Bluetounge...but I have to wait until I am 18 to even try doing that. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />