If Jurassic Park ever happened....

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Question, can you actually tell the difference between a Pulse and a constant just by looking at it? Or would you only be able to identify the difference by looking at the sign or testing out the current running through it...?
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Probably bacause Tim got ejected. As the others said, a constent current would leave the victim stuck on the fence. But I think that is jump is a bit too spectacular...

And the amps number is not important about to explain about how Tim survived? He probably just got a shock between 0.2 and 0.8 amps for that.
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Is it possible to test this out (safely)? Hmmm, almost Mythbusters Style!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Well, then that's that. Let's get a 10,000 volt fence and test it.

*runs off to the store to get supplies*
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Hey DinoTycoon...wanna hear me rant on this? lol, because I could probably do the same as with the dream one...because the CHaos Theory **bla bla bla about three hours later** and in my final point, this the effects of creating Jurassic Park.

lol
Hush! They may be near!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Hmm..what do you think? Because I'm still trying to figure out how to answer your last one.

On the other hand, it would be refreshing to hear some intelligent response in here after so long.

Mmm....go ahead.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Well, I have to say, in theory Jurassic Park is plausible, highly plausible, and I used to be sharp at genetics, I was on my own quest to make a Jurassic Park on my own, but I kinda left that dream a bit.

Though the idea of a Jurassic Park, in the eyes of our everyday person, which at times I see as a mindless liberal pion, would see it as a mistake or impossible, now the idea presented originaly about the 3-D imaging is possible, but it would be agonizing work, taking alot of money to do, though they could get the image of the skull, inside and out, totaly disect it. Then the scientists could possibly take an embryo and inser the gene to give the embryo skull the shape of the skull in mind, of course you'd need check with a phrenologist to get the exact details on what gene determins what, because the Human Genome project (HGP) made parents able to decide what traits thier offspring would have, so if you where to try to create dinosaurs from the original idea as stated first, you would have to modify the HGP to totaly redue the bone structure, muscle structure, eyes, senses, etc.
In conclusion this is why Jurassic Park is more possible then what we think, and now I shall make a statement on the humanitarian aspect, and it is simple, I say doing an undertake like this is playing nature, though the social aspect to our everyday piss ant would totaly be kind of closed minded, because they would see it as a bad idea because they all see dinosaurs as man eating creatures, but in reality they are like todays animals, and the everyday human judgement is clouded enough, and don't see them as the animals of today in a past form unlike the intelectuals.
Now in conclusion, this is why I see Jurassic Park as possible, it is quite closer then what was stated in the opening argument though.

and on the last one...tell me your opinion on the dream...

the 3-D model thing was in Dino Slayers post I believe, so sorry for the misconception.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
Last edited by T-rex23 on 12 Mar 2006, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
Hush! They may be near!
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

It's been months since I've been in here, I've just about forgotten what I was going on about...

But anyway, anyone wanna email this to Mythbusters? lol
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

You mean the whole "How to Kill a Kid?" deal? Sure!

Zombies. Hilarious
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

I'm sure Buster will get a kick out of that experiment.