Time Travelers: Cretaceous North America

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

This is an RPG that I posted on Jurassic Park Terror:
A group of time travelers have been sent to the North America of 67 million years ago. They are here to observe the Dinosaurs in thier natural habitat. But a greedy scientist has followed them, and wishes to exipliot the Dinosaurs for his own gain. In this RPG, you can ethier play as one of the Time Travelers, the greedy scientist, or a Dinosaur. Human proflies should look like this:

Name:
Hair color:
Height:
Personality:

Dinosaur profiles should look like this:

Name:
Speices:
Height:
Weight:
Length:
Apperance:
Personality:

This is my proflie:

Name: Rannis
Speices: Tyrannosaurus rex
Height: 20 ft
Weight: 7 tons
Lenght: 50 ft
Apperance: Brown and green in coloration.
Personality: Uselly pretty calm, but visouce (sp) when it comes to hunting.

Only Dinosaurs from LATE CRETEOCEOUS NORTH AMERICA can be used for characters or appear.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
I shift my bulk and watch my qurry. A Parasauroluphus herd is grazing in a field in front of me. The forest I am hiding in masks my scent and apperance. A stray member of the herd wanders close to where I am hiding. I burst forth and seize the alarmed Para's neck. It hoots in alarm, but then I crush it's neck and drop the carcuss to the ground. I begin to eat, but then I hear a lound bang and see a strange, flying object decend to the earth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Bullitin: The Time Machiene that the Time Travelers use is powered by and ancient and powerful device called "The Time Crystal". This device can send things back in time, or alter the space time continum completly. The time travelers don't know it's this powerful, they just think it's used to travel through time.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
T.Rex
a hatchling

Post by T.Rex »

Is it a game we can play on computer or just like a board game?

Name:Pred
Species: Tyranosaurus Rex
Height:23 Feet
Length:46 Feet
Weight: 6.8 Tons
Appearence: Light/Dark Green with faint brown stripes
Personality:Calm and Happy when dealing with T.Rex's I know and like...Will attack unknown and unliked T.Rex's and vicious when hunting prey and stealing prey from other smaller Dinosaurs.
"In Space no one can hear you scream"
"If it bleeds, we can kill it"
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

OOC: Well, you basiclly say what you're character's doing, and that's what you character does. If you've just posted like I am, in OOC, you have to post IC before you say what your char does.

IC: I take my gaze off the skys and look back to my kill. I snap my jaws into the dead Para's body.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

Insufficient character profile. Try again, TKS.
Last edited by trex kills spino on 01 May 2006, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

look out hollywood