JP:OG Turning into Trespasser?

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

I can't find one copy of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis anywhere in this town god, how's that for irony.
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner
caza
a hatchling

Post by caza »

Yeh I know that because Its going out Its gone into best sellers range now going out mostly it depends where you live. You will have to buy it online probably you could go to www.amazon.com or www.ebay.com
Gaming-ProGaming-Pro my website
check it out
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

PUNCTUATION!1!!!11
ChanceKell
a hatchling

Post by ChanceKell »

The game just recently turned four years old. It only recieved mild sales, and didn't warrant any type of re-release or collector's editions. Do you think they're still actually producing the discs? If video game retailers had every game that rated at least "so-so" over the course of four or five years, stores would be a lot bigger. Irony has nothing to do with it.
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

Well, if only I did buy stuff of ebay or amazon. heh but still, a game should be easy access, you know how many used copies of Halo and Halo 2 are there?
To damn many.

You know what I find funny. The one time this store actually has a good sale on XBOX games used $4.99, turns out the only reason why they dropped the prices on the games were, because they were trying to get rid of them.

btw, there is no such thing as competition down, here, everyone set's to high prices on games, as if they are brand new, hell I tried to sell an XBOX game to one store, guess how much they offered for it, $2.00, that's an insult, they are going to turn it around and put it for sale for at least $15.00

If you sold a game, in great condition, how much would you sell it for?

And if a store buys, sells and rents video games, shouldn't you be the one setting the price, and then see if the store wants it?

If I recall correctly that's business. That's profit.
Last edited by JPController on 01 May 2006, 09:55, edited 1 time in total.
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner