What Do You Think Killed The Dino's

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Well, I don't personally know how they do it. So I couldn't say how valid it is.

But I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. I just listen/read what's out there and think about it.

And ..I apologize for the run-on sentence I just noticed that I made there.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Hate to spoil things, but the date of impact (or many impacts) can be dated with a high level of certainty. It's not all that difficult to do, but to someone who has never done it, it would seem difficult. You have various ways of calculating the date through Carbon dating, Argon-Argon dating, and for the life of me... I can't remember the other ways of dating things in that age group. To make it simple everything leaves traces here on earth or throughout the cosmos.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
sPitter of the Rats
a hunter

Post by sPitter of the Rats »

I killed the dinosaurs. I was hungry.

Scudworth: I first got the idea for Cloney Island after seeing the movie Jurassic Park 3! But my ill-concieved amusement park will be filled with human clones instead of zoo animals! It's as fool-proof as the amusement park in the movie it's self!
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I'm gonna say it was a number of things, asteroid impacts, increased volcanism and probably a few other things
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?