Hi everyone, im new!

Are you new to the Jurassic Park database? Have you recently registered and your still validating your account? If so, start your first topic here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the existing members of the Jurassic Park database.
Fiberawptic
an egg

Post by Fiberawptic »

Hey guys, this community looks great. I was actually afraid that there would be no forums to Jurassic Park.

I really love Jurassic Park, all three movies, but i must be honest. I think the 1st one was way better than the others. Who agrees? I just like its feel to it and its biggest classic on my preference of movies.

I've read a lot about the JP 4 movie coming out sometime in the future. It looks really cool. Seeing how the dinosaurs and everything are on the mainlands instead of an island. I was kind of hoping for a "Return to Isla Nublar" kind of thing. It would be about the island that the first JP took place and all the original characters, like Grant, Eli, John Hammond, Malcom, and the rest, have to go to Isla Nublar for some reason (Speilberg could make up a good reason /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) and maybe its because they are tring to re-open up the park or the facilites might be abandoned like in JP 2 and 3 but this time it would be on Isla Nublar instead of Isla Sorna.

Those are just my thoughts and opinions, use this thread to share yours. Thanks.

P.S Happy Thanksgiving!
Last edited by Fiberawptic on 23 Nov 2006, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

*JP theme plays*

Welcome..to Jurassic Park....Database.

Hey there, and welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Just remember, we don't know anything about JP4. Even though the chances for mainland activity are very high. Not sure about the rest of what you said, but I'm also an advocate for original characters returning.

..and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 23 Nov 2006, 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

Welcome! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

Welcome to JPD.
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner
darkraptor
a hatchling

Post by darkraptor »

hi welcome to jpdatabase this is a good site your right and the first movie is the best hows life
BDuncan
an egg

Post by BDuncan »

I'm a newbie also.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

BBuncan, sorry it took so long to verify you. We were all in the middle of our final exams and final projects over in the Universities. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.