JP:OG Storeis!

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

i would like that kind of animations to occur more often
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Raptor wrote:the Tyrannosaurus rex seizes the Anky's neck and snaps it!
...wouldn't that hurt the Rex more than the Anky? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

Hey, I didn't make the animation, and anyways, the rex couldn't of been holding that hard.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

New story!

Rapt's Hunt:

On a large site B Island there was a large pack of Velociraptors, who's leader I
dubded "Rapt". One day, Rapt and the pack were hungry. So they stalked an
Edmontosaurus herd and attacked. None of the predators seemed to be staying on
long enough to kill the animal. However, Rapt clung on and then a few others
jumped on and manged to stay on long enough to kill the Hadrosaur. They were all
ready to eat when a Spinosaur approached and frightened them away. Suddenly,
a Tyrannosaurus rex exploded from the foliage and challnged the Spinosaurus
agyipticus. The two rivals moved away from the kill site after some battling, and
roars of pain from the Spino and then a victory roar from the Rex were heard.
Rapt and the rest of the pack moved in and began to eat.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

on the ps2 version
One night i was driveing the safari car.i set up the T-rex fence the way it was in Jp.I left them there because one of my first brachiosaurs got bumble foot.so i got in the chopper flew over and gave her the vaccinent.Id gotten a letter saying my T-rex just happened to have rabies.I got a grusome idea.I created a spino in the same enclosure as my t-rex.as the t-rex attacked the spino.I drove away.when all of the passengers got off.I read the meter thing and it said 100percent fun.just to let you know the T-rex killed the spino.And later broke out and ate a couple of guests.
Last edited by Andy-rex on 23 Feb 2006, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#0040FF]i'm a jurassic park veteran, you're not[/color]
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

New New story

Rick and Dan

One day I got board of killing my guests with rex my 1 year old Trex with 74 kills 40% of wich were pepole so i bult a new island with 2 sides cretasus and jurassic with a gate blocking the 2 eras i was making new dinosaurs a pack of raptors was stalking a edmasaurus when a trex came out roaring in fright out of no were it was a tornado it swep away every thing i thougt then I saw two small dinos very scared a little raptor I named Rick and a baby Dilophusaurus I named Dan so I kept a good eye on them both but I didnt know there was still a rex on the island one day Rick and Dan were playing out side near the jungle I put in well rick and dan started acting like a pack well out of the jungle came a very hungry very stressed trex tryed to grab dan with his jaws then rick jumped up on to the trex and stated slashing it rick fell of and rick and dan were both standing in the same place the rex grabed them at the same time during the swinging thing it dose when it has some thing small in its mouth it started to have a coma the rex swaload rick and dan in one gulp and cloapssed to the ground then rick and dan just walk out of him i gues because when the trex swaload them he started to have a coma and rick jumps on the rex and dan spits his venom and the rex dies and they eat him then rick started to get alot of rampages and i had to kill him befor he killed dan and then dan just stood in one place he wouldednt hunt I even maid him a new pack of dilophasaurus's and dan just stood there till he died and then was eaten by the other dilophasaurus's

look out hollywood
Dr. Kirk
an egg

Post by Dr. Kirk »

I saw a Tyrannosaur and a Spinosaur fight this one time and the Spinosaur took the Tyrannosaur by the neck and killed it the same way it did in JP3. I had no idea it could do that in the game, so I thought it was awesome!