Photos of Papo toys Dinosaurs

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

I'm sure most of you know the existence of these toys, but just in case i made some photos that would like to share /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Herbivores:

Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Carnivores:

Enjoy! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

I wasn't aware of this type of toy line. There are fairly detailed. What kind of camera did you use to take those pictures? I especially like the 2nd Raptor picture.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Jon wrote:QUOTE (Jon @ 11.09.2008 12:13) I wasn't aware of this type of toy line. There are fairly detailed. What kind of camera did you use to take those pictures? I especially like the 2nd Raptor picture.
The manufacturer is Papo: official site I think they sell them at amazon.com

Appart from these they have the JPIII pteranodon and a original Allosaur - JPish.

I made the photos with a small olympus digital camera using the macro (the flower icon). Lamp light. Background is from the Kenner Triceratops box /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Last edited by Luke Skywalker on 10 Nov 2008, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.