Random spooky stuff

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
ERASER
a hunter

Random spooky stuff

Post by ERASER »

Here you go, have fun and don't piss yourself! ;D<br /><br />UFOs:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />ETs:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br /><br /><br />Ghosts:<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image (This is a scene from a movie that was cut out)<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image (look at the altar)<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Anomalies:<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br />Image<br /><br /> Image
Don't get humped by the banana
Edgar
the extinct

Re:Random spooky stuff

Post by Edgar »

Some of those are really spooky to me (building smoke, wtc devil)...<br />But then some others look like they are made w/photoshop!
[url=http://www.edgargonzalezjr.com][/url]
Montruro

Post by Montruro »

the ghosts, ufos and the two headed kitten look real fake. The elephant story has found out to be a fake at www.snopes.com its in the critter county section.
Alexander
db 2nd generation

Post by Alexander »

[quote author=ERASER link=board=35;threadid=2140;start=0#msg31744 date=1058267461]<br /> (This is a scene from a movie that was cut out)<br /><hr></blockquote><br /><br />Uh, it wasn't cut from the movie. I just watched the movie a few weeks ago on TV and it's still there. It's just a cardboard cutout of Ted Danson.

"Do you have a flag?"
Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

[quote author=Montruro link=board=35;threadid=2140;start=0#msg31785 date=1058286537]<br />the ghosts, ufos and the two headed kitten look real fake. The elephant story has found out to be a fake at www.snopes.com its in the critter county section.<br /><hr></blockquote><br />The kitten looks real to me, there was one on Real TV once (either that or ripleys) that had 2 faces
[url=http://www.edgargonzalezjr.com][/url]
Cyclopsis Raptor
a hunter

Post by Cyclopsis Raptor »

QUOTE <br /><br />[/quote]<br /><br />That's so fake..<br />

I've been banned more than you can count to.
Cyclopsis Raptor
a hunter

I've got that one with the big WHITE cat hanging from my locker at school

lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

The cat was a photo edit. The guy even said so.

Zombies. Hilarious
Cyclopsis Raptor
a hunter

I know..

Montruro

Post by Montruro »

the elephant made me laugh until I found out it was a fake