Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 4

Come in and read some of my fan fics that am I working on and have finished. NO POSTING TOPICS, REPLIES ONLY.

Moderator: RickArnold

RickArnold
an egg

Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 4

Post by RickArnold »

Seth and Mad were walking down a darkened alleyway, as the wind blew through JPCompound. It was late outside and they knew they should have taken a taxi to the airfield. Three figures stepped out in front of them, dressed in dirty, torn clothing each armed with a switchblade.
“Eh!” yelled the middle one, in a thick Canadian accent, obviously the leader of the group, “Hand over all of your money, eh!”
“Yea!!” yelled the man on the left side.
“Shut up, RaptorBoy2001, eh!” said the leader.
“Sorry, RaptorVinny,” replied RaptorBoy2001.
“Now give us the money now, or I’ll cut you up, eh!!” RaptorVinny yelled at the two Admins. Seth slowly reached down for his sword. The third man, ContactRaptor, noticed the movements and moved forward.
“Hands up!!” ContactRaptor yelled, but it was too late, as Seth pulled his sword out and cut ContactRaptor in half. ContactRaptor just stood wide-eyed for a moment before his upper torso fell backwards to the ground and his lower torso fell to its knees. RaptorVinny looked at the sword that Seth was holding and looked at RaptorBoy2001.
“Get them, eh!” RaptorVinny yelled, but it was too late, Mad had already pulled his gun out and shot RaptorBoy2001 in the throat. RaptorBoy2001 collapsed to the ground, blood flowing from his mouth and throat. RaptorVinny went to fire at Mad, but Seth cleanly chopped his hand off. RaptorVinny howled as his gun clattered to the ground, with his hand still holding on.
“My bloody hand, eh!” Vinny squealed. He turned around and ran off, back into the shadows from where he came, but his cries could still be heard. Mad and Seth quickly holstered their sword and gun and ran in the direction of the airfield.

RaptorFood walked into a small building, the insides was filled with tons of equipment. This was RaptorFood’s base of operations on JPCompound. There were crates full of weapons sitting in one corner as he walked over to a computer station. He turned it on and hit a few keys. Within moments, he was talking to someone on the other side.
“Yes, Senator Gladiator6k is dead. I shot him myself. The next senator? Well I think Senator Seba will be the best one. He’s just as naive as Senator Gladiator6k is, and will probably just be wandering around. Yes, sir.” RaptorFood turned off the computer and walked over to the crates. He picked up a PMP-51 and loaded a clip into it, before walking out of the building.

“This is it?” Mad asked Seth, seeing the small run-down building before them. It was called the Airfield Cantina, and the sign was barely hanging onto the building.
“Yes, be careful in here, Mad,” Seth said, “You won’t find a place filled with more villainy and scum.” The two walked inside to see that the bar was unusually empty for this time of the day.
“Where do we find John Arnold?” Mad asked Seth, Seth was scanning the room.
“Over there.” Seth said, motioning to a table with eight people sitting at it. “The one on the end in the white shirt.” Seth and Mad approached the table and stepped next to John Arnold. “John Arnold?” Arnold was sucking down a beer. John Arnold looked up at the two in the brown robes and smiled.
“Yes, how can I help you?” John Arnold replied, “Please take a seat.” Seth sat down, while Mad still stood.
“I’d like to hire your services, Mr. Arnold.”
“Well, my services don’t come cheap, chief. And don’t call me, Mr. Arnold. My father, Ray, he was Mr. Arnold. I’m John.”
“I am prepared to pay you up to double of your normal pricing, John.” With that said, John Arnold laughed out loud.
“Alright, we are in business then. What’s the op, boss?”
“We need you and your team to fly us to Jack’s Movie Page and help us locate a man there.”
“Who’s this man we are looking for?”
“Sean Archer.”
“Oh that son of a bitch. What the hell do you want to find him for?”
“He may know the location of a man named Aussie Embryo.”
“What do you need out of those two?” At that Majestic chimed in.
“You know, for an extra grand, I’ll kill them both.”
“Umm… we need to talk to them actually. They may have something to do with the assassination of Senator Gladiator6k earlier today.” With the mention of that, all the people at the table looked at Seth in awe.
“Yea, I heard about it on the radio.” John said. “Any idea who did it?”
“A bounty hunter by the name of RaptorFood.” This made CS and Paul laugh. “What is it?”
“RaptorFood’s a bounty hunter?” CS said, trying to contain his laugh. “The guy is a total dumbass. He couldn’t fire a gun if his life depended on it. And if he did, he’d most likely shoot himself in the foot. Now Heero… that backwoods hillbilly is a different story.” Paul started laughing, as did everyone else. “Well, he looked like he had control of it, when he shot the senator in the back of the skull.” Seth said in a sullen tone, “Listen, if you people aren’t going to be serious about this, I can go find another pilot.... at better prices.”
“Ok,” John Arnold said, throwing a bowl at CS and telling him to shut up, “First off, I’m the only pilot stupid enough around these parts to fly you to Jack’s. So, meet us at Hangar 12-A in fifteen minutes. Neo, go get the bird started. And Majestic, get the guns ready.” Neo leapt over the table and him and Majestic ran out of the cantina for the hangar. CS and Paul got up from the table and walked from the cantina as well. John Arnold noticed a tall, muscular man enter the cantina and groaned. “sh*t...” John Arnold said, he reached over to Kyle and pulled Kyle’s pistol out of its holster. John Arnold motioned over to the man, and Kyle nodded. Kyle motioned to SamFan and tRaptor, who’d both stood up. SamFan saw him standing over there, and quickly turn to John. “John! Don’t pick a fight with him, don’t get yourself killed!” SamFan said, as Kyle put his hand on her shoulder.
“Trust me, Sammy, I’ll be ok. This guy is about as dangerous as tRaptor.” John Arnold walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. SamFan smiled and let Kyle lead her out. Then he turned towards Seth and Mad. “Get out of here, you two. Fifteen minutes or we leave without you. Remember.” Seth stood up and the two Admins left.
“Yo, Arnold!” yelled the tall man. He walked over to John Arnold and pushed him back into his seat. Arnold landed in his seat with a loud thud.
“Bull Spino! So nice to catch you here! I was just going to look for you!”
“Bullshit. Where’s the boss’ money?”
“Well... you tell CoyoteSpinosaur that I will have it in a few days. I’m just going out on an operation for two Admins.”
“That’s a load of bull; no Admins would pay you to drive around in your shitty mini-chopper! You can barely fly the damn thing!” John Arnold slowly raised Kyle’s pistol beneath the table, aiming at Bull Spino’s stomach.
“Shame you had to say that, Bull. I was hoping we could become good friends.” John Arnold said, firing three rounds into Bull Spino. The bullets barely made Bull Spino flinch. He just stared at John Arnold before knocking the table over and pulling out an assault rifle. John Arnold ran and dove over the bar counter, as Bull Spino tore up the counter with his rifle. The bartender dove to the floor as patrons ran out of the cantina. John looked over at the cowering bartender and said something to him. “I hope you don’t mind if I borrow this.” John pulled a sawed-off shotgun from under the counter and checked it. It was loaded with two shells. John Arnold rose and fired the pistol three more times at Bull. The bullets slammed into Bull Spino’s chest, making Bull Spino stumble backwards and fire his rifle into the ceiling. Blood sprayed across his shirt, and this time he seemed to be looking hurt. Dust sprayed from the bullet holes in the ceiling, and the ceiling creaked. John Arnold noticed that the ceiling above Bull Spino was dangerously about to collapse, and Bull Spino, bleeding heavily was shaking off the effects of the bullets. John Arnold raised the shotgun and fired the both shots into Spino’s chest. Bull Spino went flying backwards onto the overturned table as the ceiling groaned and snapped, and Bull Spino looked up as the ceiling collapsed on him, crushing him beneath it with a loud boom. John Arnold turned to the bartender, who was cowering in a corner. “Well… sorry about the mess… See you next week.” John said, as leapt over the counter and ran out of the tavern.
_______
As John Arnold approached the hangar, he could here the mini-chopper rumbling and crates being loaded on to it. He ran inside to see Majestic was showing his upgraded PMP-51 off to tRaptor and the young Admin. Majestic was always showing off his collection of weaponry, especially his PMP-51, which he more or less designed himself. Kyle approached John Arnold, with SamFan and Paul in close, holding a clipboard.
“Neo says we should be loaded and ready in five minutes,” Kyle said, handing John Arnold a clipboard with the checklist of stuff for the mission. He climbed into the mini-chopper and opened up the footlocker with his name on it and pulled out a shoulder holster and put it on. Then he pulled out his Hawaiian shirt, which he’d left when he went to the bar, and put it on and walked into the cockpit, Neo was flicking switches and looking over readouts and displays.
“Ok, Neo, what are we looking at for fuel?” John Arnold said.
“Well, Jack’s Movie Page is right on the rim of the Inner and Outer Rim. We should have enough gas in the tank for one trip, provided Sean Archer doesn’t have a setup there. That’s why I’m loading four extra tanks of gas. Plus the gas will come in handy, if Majestic decides to put on a show.”
“Alright,” John Arnold said, patting Neo on the back and climbing out of the chopper. He walked over to CS, who was sitting at a computer station scanning over some files; he was good with scouting and sh*t like that.
“Hey, chief,” CS said as John Arnold approached.
“What do you have on Jack’s Movie Page, CS?”
“Well, Jack’s Movie Page was prominent in the early days of the Internet. It was used as a checkpoint for people who did big trips from the Outer to the Inner Rim and vice versa. Sort of like an interstellar truck stop. But it was also a tropical resort. And get this; it was originally owned by our good friend, Dan, but he sold it off about fifteen years ago. It was probably so he could fund Dan’s TLW Page.”
“So, is it still operational?”
“Nope, bout ten years ago, a major blizzard hammered the site. This was quite uncommon for the place, considering it used to have some summer resorts on it. Anyways, the site master was forced to close down the place and disassemble most of the facilities, to prevent anyone else from taking over and left the place to die. Although there is said to be quite an impressive underground tunnel system there, from before Dan’s ownership. It’s just a barren wasteland full of snow, now.”
“Perfect place for a criminal organization to hide out in, eh?”
“Bingo… but what makes you think Sean Archer of all people has an organization down there, and of what? Sean Archer wasn’t the brightest bulb to attack JPCompound.”
“Well, last we knew, Sean Archer and Aussie Embryo had sworn vengeance on JPCompound and had attempted to attack them with an army. All we know, he could have an army protecting him. And besides, Archer could always assemble people together for the most absurd ideas.”
“Possibly, but I doubt it. Anyways, that’s all I have to report, for now.” CS said, returning to his station. John Arnold walked over to Majestic, who was now with Paul and tRaptor.
“Majestic, load the sh*t on board, and show it off later.”
“But, John, I was showing off this impressive job I did upgrading my PMP-51 to tRaptor.” Majestic said, holding the gun in his hands.
“Yea, man,” tRaptor said to John Arnold, “Majestic did an awesome job on it.”
“Yea, well you three load the crates into the mini-chopper right now. We got less then five minutes. So move it!” The three snapped into action and started loading crates. SamFan walked over to John Arnold and hugged him, he smiled at her and they kissed.
“So, do I get the pleasure of accompanying the guys on this mission?” SamFan asked John Arnold. The two were really good friends, and had been dating since they were teenagers on JPDatabase. John had an idea that Sam wanted to take it step further, and get married, but John just didn’t feel ready for a commitment like that. Especially when he was in his prime, and in such high demand for his skills, but he knew that eventually… he’d have to stop all this running around and settle down on JPDatabase with Sam, his lifelong love… his only love, except for his love of danger.
“Of course, my dear,” John Arnold said, “I’ll make sure no one puts a hole in my girl.” They both smiled, as Kyle walked up with the two Admins. The older one, Seth, had just walked into the hangar.
“Ok, they said they are ready, when you are.” Kyle said. John Arnold walked over to the two Admins.
“You know who I am, obviously, but I don’t know who the hell either of you are.” John Arnold said, laughing, the two Admins did in return.
“I am Admin Seth Rex,” said the older one, who shook hands with John Arnold, “and this is my apprentice, Mad Rex. I’m not sure if many Admins come down around here.” John Arnold shook hands with the younger one.
“Well, I do know Admin DinoTrack, as a matter of fact.” John Arnold said,
“Actually, Senior Admin DinoTrack, now,” Seth said, “He got promoted around eight years ago.”
“Figures… I haven’t seen DinoTrack in awhile.” John Arnold replied. Neo came jumping out of the mini-chopper and ran over to John Arnold.
“We are ready to lift off, as soon as you guys are ready.”
“Alright, but can I use the phone for a minute?” Seth asked, “I need to report into my superiors.”
“Ok, the video phone is over there.” John Arnold said, pointing over to the corner.

“We are back, and this is your host, Yvonne,” Yvonne replied, as she sat in her chair. A man was sitting across from her, at a microphone. He was dressed in a black suit, and sat there with a solemn look, sipping from a cup of coffee, with the station logo on it. “And we are privileged to have the head of the JPCompound chapter of the IRCops, General Jack Muldoon.”
“The pleasure is all mines, Yvonne.” Jack said, as he placed his cup down.
“Yes, well let’s kick this interview off, by asking you a few questions, alright?”
“Fine with me.” Jack said, showing a slight grin.
“Now, who actually does lead the IRCops? This is something I have always wondered.”
“Well, Yvonne, General Wolf-X and I both share leadership duties, as he heads the outpost at Dan’s JP3 Page. And General Rancor as well handles some of the duties, as he trains soldiers from our headquarters.”
“Would the headquarters be in Dan’s JP3 Page?” Yvonne asked.
“No… it’s off on a privately owned site that we have purchased for such uses.”
“That’s interesting, since sites are extremely expensive to own, let alone maintain, I mean Dan alone has a hard time running his own site without selling out to advertisements.”
“Yes, it’s hard, but we have a lot of dependable supporters.”
“So is it true that you are funded by a criminal organization?”
“Excuse me?!” Jack Muldoon spurted out at Yvonne. “We are funded by decent citizens. We are not funded by criminals!”
“Sorry…” Yvonne said, as she turned towards her producer and waved at him. “We’ll be back after a quick word from our sponsors.”

DinoTrack was sitting at a desk in the front of a classroom looking at all the young future Admins sitting in front of him, taking a test. Two of the brightest prospects were Raptor-Rex and Beno-Yo. He knew someday that the two of them would grow into great Admins, but he had many other great students, like Rancor (no relation to the arrogant IRCop General), Metal.C, Mr. Goodbytes, Evilgrinch, Harding, and even Snirtrex. He also thought about his daughter, Becka-Lynn, who he’d tried to give a good life for, but he was always held up with his job. And the last thing DinoTrack wanted was Becky to get involved in this whole nasty business of being an Admin. And she most certainly wouldn’t want her getting involved with one of them, as he didn’t want her heart broken. He knew what it was like to crush the heart of the one you love, and he had. At that moment, his apprentice, Vader walked into the room carrying a notebook.
“Sir, its Seth Rex on Line one.” Vader said, a few of the students looked up, excited to hear that Seth was reporting something it, it must have meant a fight or something.
“Alright,” DinoTrack said, standing up, “Sit here and watch the class for me.” Vader took a seat as DinoTrack walked into his office in the back and picked up his phone. “Seth? What the hell is going on? That fire on JPCompound is all over the news. Dan is having a fucking fit, the press is having a field day with it.
“Yea, DinoTrack, I’m here on JPCompound right now.”
“God damn it! You should be on a transport getting your ass back here, Seth. If you’re lucky, Dan will only ban you from duty for a month.” The tone of DinoTrack’s voice had gotten the class outside excited.
“I have no choice, after speaking with Senator FrogDNA; we got the lead on two possible suspects. Aussie Embryo and The Error. Mad and I are about to head out to Jack’s Movie Page in search of an associate of Aussie Embryo, and The Error is locked up in UFX.”
“If you do this, then Dan will surely ban you for good, damn it. You’re going to screw your damn career over good, Seth.”
“I don’t care; I have an obligation to see this mission over to the end, DinoTrack. If I screw up again, I’ll personally hand my career over to Dan.”
“Alright,” DinoTrack said, taking a deep breath, “Trillian, Vader and I will go check out this The Error character. You two check on Jack’s Movie Page.” DinoTrack said, hanging the phone up and walking out of his office. “Alright, class dismissed. Hand in the tests and you will complete them when I get back from my trip.” Ben and Raptor-Rex were walking towards the exit, when DinoTrack spoke up. “You two, hold on. I need to have a word with you.” The two turned around, suspecting they’d been caught for something, but would soon realize they were getting the best kind of training, field experience.

The mini-chopper roared over the ocean with John Arnold and Neo at the helm of it. SamFan was sitting on a crate in the cockpit as well; the three of them stared at the vast ocean. In the back, Majestic, Mad, tRaptor and Paul were playing cards, while Seth was talking with CS and Kyle.
“I can’t believe the Admins don’t have a Navy,” CS said to Seth, who nodded.
“We don’t have sufficient battleships; we hardly have sufficient air vehicles. But I’d love to someday lead the Admin Navy, if we ever got one started.” Seth said, grinning.
“How far does Admin rule go to?” Kyle asked.
“Well we patrol most of the Inner Rim and a lot of the Outer Rim. Like most of the area around JPDatabase and JPCompound.” Seth replied, “We don’t really push any rules onto anyone, except for a few individuals…”
“Alright, Jack’s Movie Page is coming up!” Neo said into his headset, which played through a speaker into the cabin. The site of Jack’s Movie Page was ahead of them. They could see mountains covered in snow and the snow-covered tree tops. No sign of life at all on this deserted site, that’d once been a beautiful paradise.
“Let’s land her on the beach there, near the forest.” John Arnold said, as they begun to take the mini-chopper down.
“Hey, Majestic, I bet can’t wait to start mowing down some shitbags, eh!?” tRaptor said anxiously.
“You better believe it, kid.” Majestic said, as he looked out the window at the site ahead.