JP:OG Storeis!

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Aquatic_Spinosaurus wrote:
nissin wrote: QUOTE where do you live, Nissin? What country? In the UK it costs 29 pounds, I got mine from Amazon.co.uk

Check out Amazon.com if you live in the USA.
I live in New Zealand... Amazon is not really an option for me...
More $$$$$ involved
Try the NZ Amazon site!
Or the Australian Amazon site.

The game IS still available, but only online and in some shops.
You just gotta know where to look. [/quote]
hey nissin, did you ever find JPOG?
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

I think that some of these new storeis are great!
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

hehe...these "new" stories are about 2 months old... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
DinoDude
a hatchling

Post by DinoDude »

here is a JP:OG story that made that idiot peter ludlow close my park!

There had just been 3 heatwaves in a row. my park was big enough to hold all 60 animals ( including 3 t-rexes) and i loved it. it had taken me ages to make it right and to get 100% DNA on all species. anyway, there was a thunderstorm, a quite big one, that lasted 2 turns. the first was fine, no damadge at all. then, lightning shot at my fence in the rex paddock, it blasted a part off. it then got worse, one of the rexes got zapped and died, but the 2 were angry with each other, thus causing the other rex to go on a rampage. i hadnt bought the storm upgrade for the helicopter,so i couldnt sedate it. it rammed through the fence and into the jurassic herbivor paddock. it killed 2 pachys, 1 strya , and a para. it then got killed by a anky. after the storm, i was reparing my fence when ALL 6 of the albertosaurs went mad. they smashed the fence and killed 9 people! i then had to sedate them and put them back in thier pen. and if this wasnt enough, one of the acrocanthosaurs attacked a jeep! 2 more people killed! then i had to shoot a dying rex, and all the guests leave! then peter shuts my park down... I had to restart and make a new park...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

that's why you keep your fences well maintained /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

um...why did you have a jeep in a dangerous carnivore enclosure? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

you gotta keep up on research /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
DinoDude
a hatchling

Post by DinoDude »

because i only put the jeeps with the acrocanthosaurs cause there not too stessful, they are a bit less active than t rex, so i thought....why not? nothing went wrong for a whole year in the game! and i do keep them maintained its just, it happend too fast
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

NEVER put a safari ride in a dangerous carnivore enclosure.

if your fences were maintained then the dinosaurs and lightning would not have affected them
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:NEVER put a safari ride in a dangerous carnivore enclosure.
I do that all the time, they never get unhappy with them....they like the cars...they'll just look at the cars and continue their buisness.
Here's a story about this one unfortunate inccident.

I had a small island....one HUGE enclosure...with 2 t-rexes, 2 Acro's and 6 Trikes....plus large herds of other dinosaurs from the 3 dig sites.
The 2 rexes fought, the loser ran into an unhappy Acrocanthersaurus and her other Acrocanthersaurus friend, the rex faough and lost....the two Acro's got unhappy with the loser rex and killed it.
One Acro died in a thunderstorm shortly afterwards, then the remaining rex and acro met in a final showdown.
The rex won, the Acro lost and ran away....I never could find it again, it just vanished. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
The rex then took a drink at the giant lake as 4 safari cars drove by, the tourists taking pictures and looking on in amazment.
The rex then began to hunt Patchy's, killing 2 of them.
the 6 Trikes got seperated in the confusion of the Rex attacking the herd of dinosaurs, one of the Trikes entered a rampage and destroyed all the fences, then went on to attack the rex....and run in circles like the idiot it was.
The rex entered a rampage and killed the stressed Trike, but at a cost...the reminaing 5 Trikes surrounded the predator and charged...killing it instantly.
I then summond a twister with my godly powers and ended the lives of the dinosaurs and visitors to my park.
I was fired and wound up pennyless, I laugh insanely at what I had acheived in making hundreds of people misorable, I pass out due to malnutrition.
3 weeks later I find thousands of people praising me for my efforts, striking me down from what I hoped to acheive in spreading terror. I kill myself.

THE END.
DinoDude
a hatchling

Post by DinoDude »

..if that tru, then ur a mad, deranged ghost who loves to kill people...
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Hey everybody, I just wanted to post a new story.

SITE B

A day like any other on the island, with each of the differant canivores resting, hunting, and drinking.
A two year old Tyrannosaurus rex who has killed Edmontosaurus, Kentrosaurus,
Ouranosaurus, and Spinosaurus hunts a new prey that he's never seen before.
It is a rather entertaining animal, it makes funny noises and is slow moving.
However, it also looks qiut (sp) dangourus, with armor covering it's back, and a
club on the tip of it's tail. The Tyrannosaur charges from the front, careful to
avoid the tail. For what seems like hours, the battle wages on. Then rather
unexpectedly, both dinosaurs face each other. They roar at each other and at that
moment, the Tyrannosaurus rex seizes the Anky's neck and snaps it! Then he
roars with a roar bursting with pride.

THE END
Last edited by Raptor on 24 Oct 2005, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!