Most dangerous Jurassic Park dinosaur?

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Well look who decided to finally post.

I have just one question for you.

Are you happy?

Zombies. Hilarious
tyrant_lizard_king
a hatchling

Post by tyrant_lizard_king »

I'd say the Carnotaurs cause they got that whole super chameleonic color changing ability. I mean those suckers can ever mimmick complex patterns for cryin out loud
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

lilgamefreek wrote:QUOTE (lilgamefreek @ 07.12.2007 01:47) Well look who decided to finally post.

I have just one question for you.

Are you happy?

who me? Am I happy? Be a little more specific please lol.
I could be happy in general with life at the moment... just been so busy for the past few years, I had to give up time for this place. I also don't seem to get proper alerts for comments on here. I suppose they all go to my junk mail. *shrugs* How's it going around here? (At the moment I'm known as nissin on the Mysterious Universe forum (thats mysteriousuniverse.org... else I've also got a Yahoo and msn address for contact.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Hey Nissin, nice to see another familiar face that's been here recently.

BTW, there's always time for JP.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
JPGamer817
an egg

Re: Most dangerous Jurassic Park dinosaur?

Post by JPGamer817 »

I think raptors would be most dangerous since they are smaller and can get access to more places.Also they would kill more people than the other dinosaurs since its harder to outrun them.

Next would have to be t-rex and spinosaurus mainly because of all the damage they would cause due to their size.
m_alex
an egg

Re: Most dangerous Jurassic Park dinosaur?

Post by m_alex »

I think the most dagerous dinosaur is velociraptor because at the end of JP1 the velociraptors kicked tyrannosaur's butt. :lol: