Is the T-REX a Hunter or a Scavenger?

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Hm, I have an idea...it hasn't been invented yet...
But, i think I could invent a device which will make the Earth work sorta like a repelling magnet. What I'll do is, install the device into the Earth, and it will make the Earth's Electro-magnetic feilds repell away from Nemesis's strong gravitational pull...
It's sorta like an insect repellant (though it doesn't wear away)... it will keep Nemesis away from us... until the times comes to attack...

So, what do you think...? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

hmm...well, it's not as exciting as my idea, but it's definitely more realistic, and more believable.

but we're just trying to bring ourselves back to our original orbit because Nemesis/Tyrannis pushed us towards the sun(spontaneous occurance) before that we were unaffected by Nemesis except for the asteroids....and now Tyrannis thinks he's a God /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> ...

yours is the most sensible way to do things though...you know..avoid as much conflict as possible...

i guess my battle spirit just wants to see some action..gotta suppress it... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Hm, well in that case... I'll change things here and there... to make my device repell away from the sun... and we could crank up the "repel-meter" to make us move away from the sun faster...?

But I think we need to destroy the Sun's Evil Twin, Nemesis first... so, you can come up with battle techniques, I'll help out.
Then we can put Earth back in its rightful orbit....
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

well, we should save the destruction of Nemesis for the big final battle, and take care of the effects first.

if my crazy ideas are acceptable then we can use your plan and i'll help with mine at the same time
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Ok, sure.
So, what's next...?
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

alright, set up all your plans first. make sure everything is in working order and make sure everything is going to work the way it should. then...since my ideas are ok with you...we'll get to work...
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

*nods*

"sounds like a plan"

*goes out to find supplies and equipment*
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

*continues planning on new sheet of paper, the notebook is running out of paper*

"just let me know when everything is ready"
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Hm ok... so I've got everything I need...
and I've put it together...
Now we have two choices...

1) install it permantly to the Earth, manually

2) use rockets to launch the barrier from space...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

huh? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />