Jurassic Park: Hunters

Jurassic Park for the Super Nintendo - Project Genesis for the Consoles and PC's ... discuss it all here and upcoming JP titles..
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Damn that sound great!
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

JURASSIC BOUT

This mode is a bit like a new-age version of Warpath, it is available after you beat the game once. You can choose from the game's larger dinosaurs: T-Rex, Spinosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Tassalodromeus, and Triceratops; or from its dinosaurs of lesser size: Velociraptor, Carnotaurus, Stegosaurus, Pachycepaholsaurus, and Styracosaurus, and Dilophosaurus. However, the larger dinosaurs cannot fight smaller dinosaurs or vice versa; so before you begin a Bout, both players must agree if they want to fight with Large Dinosaurs or Small Dinosaurs.
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 08 Jun 2005, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

Hey, that actually sounds pretty good...but it should be for ALL platforms if it was made.
Y'see, I only have a PS2 for gaming...so I'de only be able to buy a PS2 version...
thats if this was actually made. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

If only...
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

I would suggest having some species of dinosaurs in multiple habitats.

Zombies. Hilarious
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

It sounds a excellent game. I will love to play this. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

I suspect so lilgamefreek, I was thinking that there should at least a few species in more than one habitat. Such as Compsognathus, the duck-bills, the ornithopods...

@Garfielosaurus Rex, ITS NOT REAL.
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 08 Jun 2005, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Sell the idea to a PS2 company or something...
Just imagine the money... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Rex-Jay wrote:@Garfielosaurus Rex, ITS NOT REAL.
I KNOW THAT. I can read lol! I know that it is of your invention, also that it is an idea of game which is much better than other JP games which exist. I wanted to say that if the play would be done, I have would play immediately. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> And like Nissin says, speaks about this idea to developers, that would be worth really the sorrow.
Last edited by Garfielosaurus_rex on 09 Jun 2005, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Try selling the idea to Universal Studios, or
maybe to... uh, now what was that company that made JP games...
something like Dreamworks....
They'll surely use your ideas, and that way this 'Concept' can become a reality for all of us. And other JP gamers...