Nature Unlimited

Jurassic Park for the Super Nintendo - Project Genesis for the Consoles and PC's ... discuss it all here and upcoming JP titles..
JPDinolover
a hatchling

Post by JPDinolover »

I have a great idea for a game. It would be called Nature Unlimited, or something like that, and it would have anything to do with nature. It will have JP stuff in it, mainly dinosaurs. You could start out as a person, either a real one(JP or someone else) or create your own person. Same with animals and dinosaurs. You would be able to create your own animal/dinosaur using dinosaur/animal statistics. It would have a nearly unlimited map, allowing you to go anywhere you want to in the world, depending on what you can do(fly, swim, etc). Choose a animal/dinosaur or a person to control. You would start off on an island, and would have to just survive. There's really no story to the game, but there would be a mode where you have to complete missions, like in any JP game, such as Tresspasser. You would have to be a human or dinosaur/animal and escape or do a certain objective. If you die, you would have to start over, in either one.

So, what do you think? This is only a beginning, the thinking up of the game so far. Any ideas?
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

I have an idea for the title, Life or Death.
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

It could make a good concept for a JP related MMORPG.

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

good idea, I thought of something similar awhile back...but forgot about it.
The thing is, I would want it on console too...like PS2.
JPDinolover
a hatchling

Post by JPDinolover »

Sorry. I completely forgot about this thing. Summer vacation and all. I'm beginning to create it with EB Worlds from Stagecast. It allows you to make your own game. Although it won't be in 2D and not 3D, it'll still have 3D qualities. It's sort of a dissapointment to some people about this. So far, I've done a little practice with creating RPG. I've made a title, which is called "Nature Unlimited: Life or Death". I've created a person facing forward, as in any RPG game. He sort of looks like Ian Malcolm. Don't know why though, I just thought that his clothes would be a good outfit. I've made him walk forward, backwards, left and right. He doesn't really move, but the enviroment moves. Say he moves left, a tree would move right, and so on. I've made a map of an island. No particular island though. On the island are large forests, large plains, and some deserts/dry areas here and there. There are also lakes and rivers. I've also made a menu for choosing animal/dinosaur/person. That's basically all I've done so far. It came to my mind about a week ago, and I began working on it. I just forgot to post here. Sorry, I don't have pictures or files, as it is on a different computer.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? I have an idea for the animals/dinosaurs/people, but I'm not sure on what to do. I'm thinking we should put stats like power, speed, strength, and such. What do you think?