Would you play a JP MMORPG?

Jurassic Park for the Super Nintendo - Project Genesis for the Consoles and PC's ... discuss it all here and upcoming JP titles..
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Yes, I want to play a JP MMORPG! That's could be fun!

Oh, and about with buying an island...

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/esalwin/islasorna.html

It's not a joke.
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

JPDinolover wrote:Simple. We would just buy an island, and start making a JP type island.
But where oh where is the massive multiplayer action that shall be the life blood of this game? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Zombies. Hilarious
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

it wouldn't really be action unless it was like Trespasser, except with teams

or that idea someone had in another topic
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

well me idea is it would isla nublar. there would be ai controlled workers and visitors but also player controlled workers and visitors. I am still thinking of ideas for it and planning it out. Just need a new PC, a team to create the content, and then to know safety that Universal ain't gonna sue my ass!

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

I'de play it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

seems like an interesting idea...i'd try it out /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so you could have like a job on Nublar, and every time you logged on you would do work.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 28 Jul 2005, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Well yeah. but if you want to be a visitor you can do that too!

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

that would be cool too, but then you would need to earn money to pay for admission and rides /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
KyleRipman
a hunter

Post by KyleRipman »

It doesn't sound like a great idea for the Jurassic Park universe. Any sort of RPG doesn't really fit, IMO.
god_that_failed
a wonderer

Post by god_that_failed »

i know this idea dosent seem like a good idea at first but if you think about it for a while, it does start to seem intesting.

this is how i invision the game:

the game takes place on isla nublar and isla sorna. there is two factions, the costa rician mercs hired by the costa rician government and ingen. the story is the costa rician government has had to many tourists die becouse they wanted to see some dinos, so they hired mercs to kill all the dinos. ingen found this out and are sending there own mercs to protect the dinos. your part is to choose a side in the begining then take quests from the commaders of the factions. the game would not have spells, instead the spells are the guns you shoot and the experience is used on the guns to make them more powerful.
Last edited by god_that_failed on 08 Aug 2005, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.