how?

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

i see...that's...nasty...

hmm....makes sense...like lightning rods
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

it happened many times...but only happened once to one of my raptors.
The lightning struck it as it slept and it died in it's sleep-pose, when I looked to see how it died...it said it died in a disaster.
When it was really just struck by lightning. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

wow, lightning stiking a raptor...now THAT is rare...

actually, anytime a dinosaur is killed by anything weather related, it says disaster as cause of death. (think about it, it even has lightning as the icon for it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

yes...you have a point there. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Have any of your Triceratops ever had the rampage sign over their head and all they do is walk in circles?
It's happened to a whole herd of mine. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

hack for no twisters:
open JPOG/Data/Units/tornado.ini and set its health to 0. This usually does the trick, if not then check Modding Genesis (the new website isn't fully up, nor is the forum, as such I'd apreciate that you post and check the old boards again, we'll let the JP community know when the new MG gets 100% on track.

~Modding Genesis Co-Webmaster & WebDesigner
Last edited by SoulTaker on 01 Aug 2005, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
Murron

Post by Murron »

hy,

In the beginning i used a cheat for twisters, but i don't do that anymore because i like it if there is something gonna happen in my park haha.
The only code that i use now is the money code, i don't like it if i don't have that because you can build a cool park with a lot of money.
If you wan't that code... here it is:

during play: [ , right , right , [ , ] , down

gr. Murron
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

why cheat for money? if you want money, here's what you do: raise your admission price. i got it up to i think either 300 or 400 per person and i was racking up about 500,000 per quarter. you could also raise the prices of the vendors to 10 over the cost...and charge the toilets too /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

dont raise prices in the park too much (specially, toilets 3$ or less) park entrance about 2000$-2500$

Otherwise your visitors will complain, unless new ones arrive i think (wich have more money)
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

yeah, i keep toilets at $1.

i never made it to get my admission that high.
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

i checked my park yesterday and i had it up to 3000$, but i dont think higher is recomendable...