Something very interesting (TML + TMD file related

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Ok you will need to use 010 Editor to use these. I would upload it to my site but I can't access the server at the moment, I am seriously thinking of moving JP: Project Genesis elsewhere, but not yet. I done these ages ago. They are all not my most uptodate version. The way these work is open up a TML or TMD in 010 Editor. you will see a lot of hexadecimal values. Well these templates take advantage of 010 Editor Binary Template feature and make sense of TMD and TML files. These templates are not perfect but they do show some interesting things about the file structure. BTW these are also based on Andres James' JPOG edits page
The package

Enjoi! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
TMLCreate coming soon! Yeah baby!
Last edited by TyrannosaurusMatt on 16 Aug 2005, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

JPDinolover
a hatchling

Post by JPDinolover »

I don't know what you're saying. Is this the TML/TMD pack?
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

No. This is some very useful templates to use in a hex editor program to make understand the TML and TMD file formats more. In other words this is my "research". /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

www.jplegacy.org

JPDinolover
a hatchling

Post by JPDinolover »

Ah. Okay. How much progress have you done on the TML pack?
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

At the moment, I am writing the opening TML function, just need to work on the exporting to BMP stuff. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Hopefully won't take much longer to get a working version done.

www.jplegacy.org

Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Sounds good /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

TyrannosaurusMatt wrote:At the moment, I am writing the opening TML function, just need to work on the exporting to BMP stuff. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Hopefully won't take much longer to get a working version done.
excelent. be sure to email the packer when its finished so that I can upload it to MG /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /> and the CEP can finally do some useful stuff, hehe
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

SoulTaker wrote:
TyrannosaurusMatt wrote: At the moment, I am writing the opening TML function, just need to work on the exporting to BMP stuff.  /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Hopefully won't take much longer to get a working version done.
excelent. be sure to email the packer when its finished so that I can upload it to MG /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /> and the CEP can finally do some useful stuff, hehe
gladly /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

www.jplegacy.org

SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

Thank you /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
JPDinolover
a hatchling

Post by JPDinolover »

Soultaker, how come the Modding Genesis website is down? I can't get onto the old one, or the new forum.