Dream Moods

Found a cool website, picture, animation? Post anything and everything you find on the web here...
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Dream Moods - http://www.dreammoods.com/

This website is basically a huge online dictonary about dreams! You'll find a lot of info here - on types of dreams, inteperating dreams, common dreams and a lot more....!
Here on dreammoods you'll be able to search for meanings of dreams, and that Every dream is connected with your own "reality". You'll discover that dreams have a lot more to them..!
Dreammoods can be used for study purposes, and also if you're bored.
I've found Dreammoods to be a helpful website. Whether you're bored and need something to do, or if you're after something in particular... Dreammoods will surely shed SOME light upon your dreams, and the mystery of dreaming! The best part is - its free!

Come on! Check out this site!
http://www.dreammoods.com/

Last edited by nissin on 26 Sep 2005, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

Intresting stuff...intresting indeed.

Recently I have been having dreams that tell me what will happen the next day. Sort of. But instead it does the complete opposite to what I dream will happen. Some things are personal, so I won't share them with you (not that I don't like you folks or anything). But it's been a wierd week for me.
Last edited by B.JB on 07 Oct 2005, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
Jurassic Park
a hatchling

Post by Jurassic Park »

I not want to make superfluous topics , and I decide to post this websites here.
I'm sorry if this is a problem /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

BBC - Science & Nature - Dinosaurs
Dinosaur Reproductions
Jurassic Park Institute
JP Aftermath
Jurassic Park IV Posters

enj0y /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Last edited by Jurassic Park on 08 Oct 2005, 04:46, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Life will find the way!!![/b]
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

No Problemas!

Anyway, B.JB, I don't mind if you share some of your dreams. I've sorta become used to interpeting some of them. In fact, you've got my attention...
But anyway, I find dreams an interesting topic, so feel free! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

That site is eerily(sp?) accurate...

Ah..dreams...the endless possibilities within them.

If only someone could discover how to suspend themselves in that realm...

OHHHH...the possibilities in THAT. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 12 Mar 2006, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Though, think of the whole space time continueum...what if our dreams where really happenings in a different dimension, and some how they were connecting to us in our 'reality' or what we call reality, or maybe, it might be a glimpse into a life changing experiance to a different 'you' in the other dimension....wouldnt that be weird?

Wow....I sounded like Ian Malcome there for a second, lol
Hush! They may be near!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Hmm...well then you lived up to your avatar for a second there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .

That is a VERY instersting thought...and yet something like that could cause someone's brain to explode if they thought about it too much. It would be weird. It would explain why sometimes when you're in the dream, your dream self seems to recognize things and events that happened at a previous time in that world.

You should also take into account that some dreams predict the future(I can vouch for that..even if you don't believe me).
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 12 Mar 2006, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Yes, but the exploding brains would be in the ones who where unable to open up thier minds to the idea that another dimension exists, and possibly, a day dream by its self could also be a happening in that other dimension, but yet a dream you, for lack of a better lexican, might be more aware, and indicate what potential you actualy have, such as say, a weak little runt might see himnself as muscular and combatative, kind of dumb, but still has his head where it's supposed to be. An outcast may see himself as part of the crowd, and fitting in, while an idiot..like a jock, might see himself solving equations that even Einstein couldn't solve, like I see myself in my dream, and I used to see someone who is in top physical shape, and always seemed to be excepted, that was about a year ago, I used to be almost 300lbs, unattractive and stuff, but now, I have taken martial arts, and when I think about it, I am seeing the image of my past dream me, turning into me, and who I am now, so I guess in a sense, you're talking to a dream me, but not yet a dream me. With what I said earlier I also would like to add that dreams could possibly be an insight to the future.

Now, you try to help me figure this out, I had a weird dream a few weeks back that I remember. It involved a girl that I liked, and in this dream was my friend who is like a sister to me, my martial arts gym for which I train, but located in a different place, this girl who I like, named Amanda was there, my 'sister' Anna, and a few others, like my instructor and a friend from the gym, well Amanda was totaly blowing me off kinda, and being a real bitch, but yet IRL, she is very very nice. Amanda goes to Eastern Kentucky University and we contact through e-mail, and she has no clue I like her, but as I was saying, in the dream she was being mean to me, Anna was semi-mad at me, and we where all lined up sitting on the mat waiting to sparr....and I have no clue what to get from this dream.
Though I do have some sort of an idea, I think that it was maybe a fear of Amanda rejecting me, or because maybe I am afraid of her reaction if I tell her I like her.

So now, I ask you, what could this dream possibly signify.

Wow, I had no idea that I could actualy make a rant like this, though the dream part I really need advice on.

Though as in my opinion, the alternate dimension could possibly be correct, or maybe...dream people are tired of thier reality, and see themselves in our reality, and decide to migrate over, making themselves a part of us, and existing in our "reality", or to they could also see that we need help in our own time area, or dimension, which ever you want to call it, and they fuse into us to give us the help we need, figuring they're needed more here, thenn there.
Last edited by T-rex23 on 12 Mar 2006, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
Hush! They may be near!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Well, sometimes dreams give you the exact opposite of what is going on in real life. For example, Amanda being mean when she is actaully nice. Other than that, if you're talking symbolism, it would seem that your psyche is telling you exactly what you're afraid of when you think of starting something with her: complete rejection. It could be that you're also afraid of confrontation(preparing to spar, people are mean to/mad at you). Do not take what I say as valid, since I do not really know this sort of thing inside and out. You should ask Nissin if she ever comes back here. She seems to know a lot about it. You could also go to the site she posted up there. They have amazingly accurate and insightful ideas for you to think about when trying to figure out your dream.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

I think you're right....I am just trying to get close to her and get a romantic relationship going, and too it might be a problem of age difference, I mean I'm 17, and a junior in highschool, she is like 19 and a freshamn in college...that also might have been an effect in the dream.

Any advice on what I should do to get closer to her?
Hush! They may be near!