Dino Co-stars

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

ok,let me point out a couple of things 1, evry one but me on this post is a faget thats right i said Faget as in you all F*ck men,none of you gays have a girlfriend but im sure you all have a boyfriend,2 you guys are all pricks ,3 shut your F*ckn mouth Tyrannis you gay sh*t head and why dont you go kiss your imaginary girl friend ,4 i am not mad i am simply agitated and,5 your a douchebag T-rex23 and i would kill you in your sleep so shut your mouth and i could care less about what you say so why dont you suck it sissy and you can go buy another dildo for your collection you spick and i will bring it and ill cut your throat open then piss on your gay corpsy body, and 1 more thing lilgamefreek F*ck off and go to hell
Last edited by Andy-rex on 09 Mar 2006, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#0040FF]i'm a jurassic park veteran, you're not[/color]
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

suck it up and quit being a ........ sissy, because you're truly a sad person for getting angry because of what someone said to you on a forum, so if it bugs you that bad take your toys and go somewhere else, and if what i said has pissed you off, oh well, i could care less, and if you want to come for me...go ahead.
Hush! They may be near!
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Well it is a mean place. I have been to many internet forums and the things I've seen have been much much worse. There really is an unwritten code of etiquette on the internet and If you want to continue being an active member, it is a very good idea to learn it.

In another sense, you can't walk into the internet and expect it to be just like life. as the old quote goes, "Boys are boys; Girls are Boys to; Little Girls are FBI Agents." You really can't expect people to respect your opinions like they would in life and be as conservative as they would in life, because this is the internet and their identity is hidden from view. The only force stopping people from being total assholes is that the majority of the administration won't allow it.

And on a final note, age doesn't mean beans on the internet. You might be sixty-one yet if you still act like a five year old, you'll still be booted. People base respectibility off of maturity, even when in life you aren't. So just chill and learn the rules okay?

p.s. You really shouldn't post your age online. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Last edited by lilgamefreek on 05 Mar 2006, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

Zombies. Hilarious
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

I agree totaly, even though I dont mind saying I'm 17...lol
Hush! They may be near!
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

So I'm a faggot eh? What will my girlfriend say when she hears that.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

I wish I had a girl friend...lol
Hush! They may be near!
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

lol...I was just about to say that your avatar fitted you T-Rex23, if it weren't for that damned Sarah Harding /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Yeah, but he said, "Im always looking for the nexk ex-Mrs.Malcome" but in my case I havent even had a first, lol
Hush! They may be near!
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

hi
Last edited by trex kills spino on 09 Mar 2006, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

look out hollywood
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Someone kill this bugger, eh?
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?