DBZ RPG

Welcome to the office of SSJDinoTycoon42. The roleplay creator of the year!!!
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

I love it,you fool no life form can defeat me in hand to hand combat.*jumps high into the sky and on his way back down he kicks tks's face into ground*
[color=#0040FF]i'm a jurassic park veteran, you're not[/color]
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

oh yeah *wacks marian with tail he falls to the ground steps on his chest and gets ready to let out a very powerful blast of fire
Last edited by trex kills spino on 08 Jun 2006, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

look out hollywood
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

*lauphs*You pathetic meat bag.You think youve won*lauphs again*Remember that kick to the head.It didnt knock any sense into you.That kick injected a poisin that will melt your insides in less than 24hours.And the only antidote......is my blood.*pushes button*Ground starts brakeing and evil spirits rise from ground*Lets see what youve got primate.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

(Hey, guys, I have to get going. I'd prefer you guys wait for me to get back, but if you don't want to, then try not to kill each other till I get back, alright? Later.

Oh, and keep the destruction of stuff on Earth to a minimum, unless of course it's just rocks or something.)

*floats high above the fighting, wondering what the heck is going on, while also keeping an eye on his supposed old pet to make sure he can intervene if things go too far*

(Oh yeah, and uh..evil spirits? You'll have to explain that to me later.)
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:(Hey, guys, I have to get going. I'd prefer you guys wait for me to get back, but if you don't want to, then try not to kill each other till I get back, alright? Later.

Oh, and keep the destruction of stuff on Earth to a minimum, unless of course it's just rocks or something.)

*floats high above the fighting, wondering what the heck is going on, while also keeping an eye on his supposed old pet to make sure he can intervene if things go too far*

(Oh yeah, and uh..evil spirits? You'll have to explain that to me later.)
Crap....sorryn man its involved with gt.My bad i forgot totally that you didnt want that crap. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> my bad
trex kills spino
the extinct

ok marian so your blood is the only antidote no prob *jumps in the air then bites marians left arm off* there problem solved and I hope your not a lefty think fast *wacks him with tail in face sending marian into the ocean* lets see if jaws is really just a movie

(gtg to bed dont leave me out of to much I whant to know whats going on without having to read a whole page
Last edited by trex kills spino on 08 Jun 2006, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.

look out hollywood
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

*walks onto beach from ocean*ATTACK THE HUMAN!*spirits that were summond earlier start mauling tks*These pathetic humans dont stand a chance against me.*arm regenarates*That fool tks thinks hes got the antidote*lauphs*I forgot to tell him my blood is acid.
trex kills spino
the extinct

oh yeah do you acctualy think I would fall for that my blood is the antidote crap plust that kick wasnts strong anough to pentrait my skin

look out hollywood
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

Have you seen the pic of marian.If you did i think those claws would pirce your skin.
trex kills spino
the extinct

well this is me
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/s/...to_toy_with.jpg

I am not a human

Copy and paste the URL.

I TIRED OF YOUR BIG MOUTH MARIAN TAKE THIS *punchs marian in the jaw so hard it compleatley falls off*

(I'm just trying to save some room here, so just edit your erased posts with whatever you're doing next.)
Last edited by trex kills spino on 21 Dec 2006, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

look out hollywood