YOUR FAVE J.P?

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.

Which Jurassic Park movie is your favorite?

Jurassic Park
100%
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
No votes
Jurassic Park III
No votes

Total votes: 1

Deinonychus

Post by Deinonychus »

The first one is the best because, obviously... it lives up to the name "Jurassic Park." Most of the story takes place at a... park called Jurassic Park!

Anyway, yeah. First one will always be the best.
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

jp 1 ruels. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

look out hollywood
KL89
a hatchling

Post by KL89 »

Jurassic Park.

No question about it. The first movie had it all. The feeling i have every time I watch Jurassic Park is had to describe but it's a nostalgic and excited feeling anyway. I saw Jurassic Park first time when I was only 7 or 8, and ever since then JP has amazed me. I've lost count of how many times I've seen it now, but surely it must be over 70 times (in full length). And the great Making of-documentary have I seen maybe 10 times, very interesting.

To be honest, I get kind of irritated when I watch the followups. In the second I hated that kid and the role Julianne Moore played. Yuck, but the T-Rex in town-part was very cool.

The 3rd movie is actually the one I like the least. In many scenes there's too obvious it's computer made secial effects, and the use of fog is extreme. On the positive side we got to see those gigantic birds and Alan Grant was back.
[b]Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word...[/b]
dilo_06
a hatchling

Post by dilo_06 »

The first. Watched it when I was only 5, made me want to be a palaeontologist.

13 years on and Im on my way to being one. So yea, the film not only changed my life, it IS my life
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Good luck with that! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> And good to see someone finally saw this topic on the FIRST TRY!

Zombies. Hilarious
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

That's because it's pinned =D
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
brachiodude
an egg

Post by brachiodude »

The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
JP1:8.2/10
JP2:8.3/10
JP3:6.2/10
"In space no one can hear you scream."
An adventure 65 million years in the making.:
"Something has survived."
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
"They're already here"
"Size does matter."
Jaredraptor
an egg

Post by Jaredraptor »

I vote for Jurassic Park because it has influenced my life. I saw it when I was only 2 years old, and have had a huge interest in paleontology since.

The Lost World is second for me because it reafirmed my decision to become a paleontologist. I was six when I saw it.

I liked JP3 quite a bit because it actually made me read the books. I would have also continued to leave Jurassic Park behind if this movie hadn't been made.

JP4 better be awsome, especially if it is the last.
I see dead compies. They're everywhere....
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

When I saw the movies I had a different question in my head for each one...

Jurassic Park: "Can you do dinos?"
TLW: "What can you do WITH dinos?"
JP3: "What SHOULDN'T you do with dinos?" /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Now what gets me wondering is, what should the next question be?
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 09 Oct 2006, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Jaredraptor
an egg

Post by Jaredraptor »

Who would do dinos, maybe?
I see dead compies. They're everywhere....